“will not return”

Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Swift Current, Canada
“will not return”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We booked the hotel room a couple of months in advance, when we went at 3:10 to check in we were told rudely by a male staff member that check in time is not till 4 pm, we were not told this on the phone, the reservation was under either mine or my partners name, he tried checking mine and then my partners, it was under my partners, we were then quite rudely informed that next time we check in that we better know whose name we book under, ummmmm theres only two of us so I am pretty sure we know its one of two. We then asked when our room would be ready, he told us he didnt know and proceeded to point at the couches and told us to wait there and he will inform us when the room would be ready. Personally I dont need someone rudely telling me to sit and wait. While waiting 4 other couples checked in and were given rooms immediately, why were we not given one of the other rooms. I have stayed in many hotels in regina and other places in the world and I have never been so rudely treated by a front staff member, we will never recommend or stay at this hotel again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank colin s
DaysReginaWest, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Please let me extend my apologies that you did not receive the customer service that you should have when checking into our hotel. This experience should never happen and I will be discussing this issue with my front desk team to ensure that it doesn't happen again.
Again, please accept my apologies.

Natalie Cherry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Canora
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Considering how busy the hotel was we really enjoyed our stay. Hockey moms, dance moms and weddings. Not to mention Juno weekend. Staff were very accommodating and had smiles that felt welcoming. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us. I am so glad you had a great time at our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guests again soon!
Safe Travels,
Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

First choice for me in - they know my name when I walk through the door! Friendly and engaging staff whom go out of their way to accommodate me during my stay. The surroundings are so pleasant and clean and the breakfast has a nice selection and is always fresh..

The location is superb in such close proximity to the airport as well in an area that is constantly growing and developing. It has a Tim's with a Coldstone too; walking distance away to get a quick bite.

Room Tip: I prefer the upper rooms as they are quiet just because there is no guests above me.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to have earned your loyalty! We will strive to ensure we never lose it!
Thank you for your business and we look forward to hosting you again soon!