“WOW!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Urbanspoon has a review
Reviewed February 22, 2013

A great overall experince; food was hot, fresh and tasty.... and fast! great selection of import beer and sake; prices are very reasonable. service can be a bit slow, but worth every minute of wait as the food is outstanding.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I have only ever ordered the all you can eat option, and each time it has been consistently good. I love the sashimi, and it's not a bad price if you consider how much you'd spend on individual items. The gyoza are delicious! Definitely try agadashi tofu. I also enjoy the spinach gomae.

Fast, friendly service.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I went to Sake before a Rider game one day to try it out. We were pleasantly surprised as the food was very authentic and the service was excellent. We really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it as a place to try out to experience some excellent Asian food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This all you can eat restaurant has a wide variety to choose from. The supper price goes up considerably, but is the same as the lunch menu, so not sure of the value being there for the higher price.

1  Thank Judith S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I love to eat out and try new foods. We specifically like to try Japanese/Korean cuisine. My friend that moved to Regina from Toronto has been going on about this restaurant SAKE. So when I came to visit her, I knew I had to try it out. My friend told me how the owner of the restaurant also the Head Chef had experience of 30 years!! When I tried the food it was evident. There were no ammature mistakes with the sushi, was not messy and the proportions were perfect. The sashimi tasted very FRESH, it blew my mind. I thanked the head chef for my wonderful meal, and asked him what was his secret. He told me he went shopping every single morning for fresh groceries for the restaurant and hand picked every fish and meat that was carried in his store. This is a place you MUST VISIT, if your every visit REGINA!