“Fantastic Experience”

The Mercury Cafe
Ranked #247 of 593 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Diner, Contemporary, Canadian
Neighborhood: Cathedral
Description: It's a new restaurant that moved in to an old restaurant / hardware store. We liked it! People are discussing it here... http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=4829482
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I visited while in town on business a few months ago and was very impressed. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Food was tasty and well received. Being an ex cook for 10 + years I find it hard to be less than demanding when it comes to quality of food. I am going back to Regina today and will be going back for sure !!!!!

1  Thank Andrew N

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Old style café, great music from the 60's, red décor. Service is very good. The burgers are without a doubt the best anywhere.

1  Thank altima2000
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Also at Gray Cup, We took the Family for Lunch. friendly staff and good service. cool looking place! I had the the Patty Melt , Hubby had the Mercury bugger and couldn't get enough of it He says its Regina's Best Burger and he was born there so hey!
Loved this place

1  Thank kateK390
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was in Regina for Grey Cup and was told to go to this little place…very popular with locals…so my friend and I went on Grey Cup Sunday. Wonderful staff and service. Clean…friendly…(and as a TiCat fan the friendly part was most appreciated…lol). I had the breakfast all you can eat buffet. Bacon…sausage…two types of scrambled eggs…toast…hash browns…French toast and pancakes. Coffee…all in for $11.95. Would have given 5 stars except the coffee was not great and the bacon was underdone. I like my steak rare…but not my bacon. Would definitely go back and highly recommend the place.

3  Thank KennyB
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My buddies and I loved their hamburgers, the bacon and cheddar Burger and Mushroom Swiss with sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese. Loved it

2  Thank Lex D