“Best burgers anywhere”

Cuisines: Cafe, Diner, Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Cathedral
Description: It's a new restaurant that moved in to an old restaurant / hardware store. We liked it! People are discussing it here... http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=4829482
Regina, Canada
“Best burgers anywhere”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Old style café, great music from the 60's, red décor. Service is very good. The burgers are without a doubt the best anywhere.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank altima2000

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hubby says its Regina's Best Burger!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Also at Gray Cup, We took the Family for Lunch. friendly staff and good service. cool looking place! I had the the Patty Melt , Hubby had the Mercury bugger and couldn't get enough of it He says its Regina's Best Burger and he was born there so hey!
Loved this place

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kateK390
Canada
“Great Local Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was in Regina for Grey Cup and was told to go to this little place…very popular with locals…so my friend and I went on Grey Cup Sunday. Wonderful staff and service. Clean…friendly…(and as a TiCat fan the friendly part was most appreciated…lol). I had the breakfast all you can eat buffet. Bacon…sausage…two types of scrambled eggs…toast…hash browns…French toast and pancakes. Coffee…all in for $11.95. Would have given 5 stars except the coffee was not great and the bacon was underdone. I like my steak rare…but not my bacon. Would definitely go back and highly recommend the place.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank KennyB
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Burger”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My buddies and I loved their hamburgers, the bacon and cheddar Burger and Mushroom Swiss with sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese. Loved it

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lex D
Calgary, Canada
“Dirty”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Save your money and avoid this place. Restaurant is filthy. Floors, table tops, and washroom was very dirty. Suggest if you do go sit on the patio because at least it will rain from time to time and will be cleaner than inside.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Powerjay
Chris P, Owner at The Mercury Cafe, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
I couldn't have agreed with your review more at the time. Those floors bugged me from the beginning and I wish I had redone them all together in the building phase. We have since laid new flooring in October .Through the day you may see some footprints but we try to keep up on it as much as possible and have increased the level of Standards , Quality , and Cleanliness for all of which you have mentioned. Although we may not be perfect yet , the improvements are night and day in comparison. I hope you will reconsider and give us another try. Thanks for the review as they will only help us to improve upon the weaknesses of the cafe.