I read that this place was once a Howard Johnson's and much work has been done on it. The room was actually fairly nice, although when I gave a yank on the headboard to find an electrical outlet, it fell of the wall instead! Some of the surroundings of the property such as sidewalks being chipped and a couple of boarded up windows detract a bit, but nothing serious. I though the rate, $107 with AAA discount, was a bit high. The front desk staff was friendly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites has a great hotel experience ready for you. For the business traveler, it's a place to rest your head after a long day in one of our Executive Suites. For a romantic retreat, our jetted tub suites offer king-size comfort and relaxation in a two room suite. We also welcome long term stays in our Efficiency units, which are fully equipped with a microwave, fridge, cook top and all necessary cooking utensils. Relax at the end of the day in our hot tub or enjoy a leisurely swim in our heated indoor pool. "At Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, we promise to deliver unparalleled excellence in hospitality at an affordable rate." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Regina Hotel And Suites
- Chateau Regina Hotel Regina
- Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites Saskatchewan