This hotel is not worth the $100(with taxes) per night. The entire stay (five nights) was noisy with intoxicated people all hours of the day. It was not a place for young people to be. The halls smelled of cigarette smoke. The rooms are in dire need of repairs and updates (there was mold coming through the drywall around the shower walls).Although the staff tried hard to be accommodating it just is not possible to make a five and dime motel into a nine! Don't stay there unless you are there to party.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking