See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

My mom booked this hotel because she got a room for $89 so was happy with the price. She thought the room was fine. I was pretty much mortified at the thought that we would be spending the night here. To be fair, I usually stay at 3 or 4 star hotels.
This is definitely a budget hotel and like everything else, you get what you pay for.
Run down looking hotel, “soap”
was the size of a loonie. It actually made me laugh out loud when I saw it. Rather pathetic. Overwhelming smell of cleaner when we opened. the room door. Smells don’t usually bother me but this one was excessive. I couldn’t help but wonder what they were trying to cover up. If you don’t mind cheap and run down, maybe this place is for you, but there’s no way I would ever stay here again. Too run down and dingy.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Jacqui T
Reviewed May 27, 2018

This hotel is very easy to get to. It's not new, but is clean and decent. The staff were very nice. The room was very clean. The only downfall was the air conditioner didn't work, but it was ok. Stay there at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Of course, I would give them a zero if I could. Despite having a confirmation for a room (after driving three long days from Ontario, it being past midnight and being exhausted), the front desk person kept me standing there about 20 minutes while he 'attempted' to find my booking....tying to blame ME by saying, 'was it cancelled'? Is this the right name on the booking? etc,etc. He KNEW he had no rooms. I had a confirmation on MY PHONE from HIS manager at the hotel. Finally, I said, 'you overbooked, didn't you?' and he had to admit, yes, they had. I cannot believe they did not at least take a moment to call me before giving away our room!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL. We had been travelling for 11.5 hours at this point. I had to drive to Moose Jaw to stay the night in a CRAPPY, STINKY room at another Wingfield property and PAY MORE MONEY for a less superior property. Thanks so much, Chateau Regina, for your CRAP service. I will never grace your door again. Unbelieveable.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank horsecoach639
Reviewed April 20, 2018

First: Easy to find
Second: Great desk gal. Happy, accommodating and helpful
Third: Lovely, clean spacious rooms with great beds. Clean hallways
Fourth: We were exhausted and cold. Being able to walk down a hall for either a pub or
Smitty's
Fifth: Zahir (the pub) was fabulous. Super Nachos, best we had ever had

Stayed: April 2018
Hill D, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Thank you for letting others know how your stay was with. So sorry the weather was not better for you. We are glad you found the front desk staff helpful and accommodating. We hope to see you again next time you are in our city.
Dorthy H., General Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This little hotel was clean and functional. They were courteous and well mannered when checking in at the desk. My only complaints were the toiletries were cheap. The hot tub was small and luke warm at the best. The price of the hotel was reasonable and great for a budget. We probably wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know on areas we can improve. We are glad that you found the rooms/hotel clean and the staff courteous.