Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites
Autograph
  • Restaurant
$115
$101
Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$76
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
  • Breakfast included
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
$72
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsflat screenrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortablefitness roomenjoyed my stayhighway
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We got there to check in at 7pm. They said they were overbooked. We had a nice spa room booked for a special night away. They offered a discount and a different room, but by then it wasn't about the money. We ended up driving the 5.5 hours home that night.

The terrible part is, is that if we didn't show up. We would have been charged for that room anyways. As a note; this room was supposedlysecured with a credit card thru booking.com

BRUTAL!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank melhunter
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.

Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.

Thanks

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was the only hotel decent hotel available in the outskirts of Regina, I would not recommend this property due to many reasons, the beds smelt of urine, the lights did not work, the washrooms were tired and needed an update badly, and the list goes on.

Stay away if you are looking for a romantic gateway, this is not your hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ranga_72
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with the Chateau Regina hotel during your last visit to our area. We take each of the review quite seriously.

Please accept my personal apology for all the inconvenience caused during your stay. Please call me directly on 306-551-1389, if and when you plan your next trip to Regina.

We are currently in process of upgrading our guestroom/bathrooms. 1st phase of upgrading 44 guest rooms will complete by end October 2013.

I look forward in hearing from you and having the opportunity to have you back as a guest of ours.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hotel staff very nice, they try their best. We had good room where everything was working. We had two double beds. They charged us correctly according to our booking. We used shared kitchen and were satisfied with cleanles and all appliancies working. close to public transport, 15 minutes walk to big shopping plaza.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad that you like our hotel and service from our associates.

We hope to serve you again in near future.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before and have had a satisfactory experience so on the occasion of our daughters wedding decided to stay there again along with my brother from England. We booked 2 rooms for 4 nights at $119.00 per room per night. When checking out we discovered we were charged 119 for 2 nights then 149 for 1 night and 129 for another night per room. When we protested this and the fact we were never informed of this change on the website, on the phone when booking or at check in we were told "we don't tell you anything" by the duty manager. We did not recieve our breakfast vouchers (2 per room per night), only given 4 at departure as a dismissal. I have e-mailed the hotel and have recieved no response for 3 days now its time to let people know the truth.
Yes it was a Rider game weekend but there is no excuse for jacking rates without informing your guests.
Hotel has deteriorated since our last stay.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrew L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Chateau Regina Hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Please accept my personal apology for mix up with your room rate. You mentioned in your comments that you have sent email to hotel prior writing this comments. I am not sure which email address was used as I certainly did not receive any mail. I am more then happy to look into issues you experienced. Please contact me directly on genmgr@chateaureginahotel.com or by phone 306-551-1389 to provide me more details.

Thank You and hope to be in touch with you soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was not impressed with this hotel. The photos did not match the actual conditions. I had a single room with one queen sized bed. The room was cramped, dark, and stuffy. Key card access for the secondary entrances would have made staying at the end of the hall beside the exit door more comfortable. The two machines in the fitness centre were both in need of repair. The pool was nice, the hot tub needed to be cleaned. On the up side, the hotel room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are probably quieter and safer.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the feedback. We’re committed to provide the best possible accommodation and service and your comments will help us to achieve this.

I fully agreed with you that our room looks dated. I am happy to inform you that we have started to upgrade our guestrooms. We plan to complete upgrading by end of 2013.

Maintenance department repaired both the machines in fitness centre. Please accept my apologies for less then satisfactory experience.

We hope to serve you again in near future.

Thanks again,