“Friendly server. Average food. Not worth it.”
Review of Bocados - CLOSED

Bocados
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Regina, Canada
“Friendly server. Average food. Not worth it.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Food was mediocre. I used to love this place, and felt the food was amazing. But it's been declining in quality and quantity (portion size) for over a year. This visit sealed the deal: I won't be back.

Ordered a streak sandwich. Steak was fine but cold. Bread on the steak was dreadfully burned. My husband ended up requesting a new piece of toast for me! Serving of fries looked sparse for a $14.50 price tag. Kind of pricey and not that good. Save your money and go somewhere that tries harder.

1 Thank Sasktrvl

Regina, Canada
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went there for Saturday lunch and were surprised to see that they had a brunch, complete with a chocolate buffet! I ended up having the brunch and my extremely picky 7-year old ended up having pizza and Caesar salad. The food was great and the wait staff and kitchen were extremely attentive and accommodating. After I mentioned that I was disappointed that their delicious fettucini Alfredo was not on the buffet, the chef told me that he would go to the back and make it for me. I declined the offer because I did not want them to go through so much trouble and because the kitchen and wait staff were already nice enough to bring put a bowls of sliced bananas and chocolate sauce for my 7-year old after they discovered that he was obsessed with having chocolate and bananas for lunch. Talk about service......especially since there weren't even any bananas on the buffet! The food is great but the service is excellent, even better than most of the higher end restaurants in the city.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank nat0606
Calgary
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have been there twice and food has always been fantastic. We have had their burgers and salads and would definitely go back there again.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sparkle1999
“Great food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

This place looks very run down but I have had lunch here on two occasions and was not disappointed. Had the beet and spinach salad today with very nice goats cheese and very well cooked chicken. Do not be put off by appearances this is a hidden gem for lunch. My only criticism is that the service was a little slow and surly, but being English I'm used to that!!

1 Thank tiggergirl17
“Alwasy Excellent”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Always have great meals here, with fresh homemade soups, wonderful salads.

Visited July 2012