“Frequent lunch place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Sask., Canada
“Frequent lunch place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I enjoy the food and atmosphere here. I work downtown so its convenient. Prices are fairly reasonable. Maybe a little more than you might spend for a lunch but worth it.

Visited December 2013

Regina, Canada
“Second best sushi in Regina”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

When we went to Hanabi it was fairly busy and unfortunately there was a pong of stale water from the bathrooms or a sewer smell. There seemed to be only one server and her hands were rather full in the busy restaurant but she tried very hard and was fairly successful. The Regina roll was great but the Ocean roll seemed more like a California roll with sliced avocado on the top. Not too different to the Michi restaurant, except at Michi you do get a small room for an authentic Japanese meal if you want. I think I prefer Michi.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Yasmin W
Regina, Sk
“Outstanding Sushi on the Prairies”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited this restaurant for a business meeting. The restaurant is the perfect location for meetings as the booths are very private but comfortable. The sushi was outstanding. The restaurant was clean.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Way better than I expected!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I come from Vancouver B.C. where we have a sushi restaurant in every block, so you can say that I know whats good sushi or not!

The lady who served us was caucasian, that was a surprise. She was great nonetheless. Everything was perfect! The decorations, plating, and last but not least, the SUSHI.

I'm drooling just thinking about it. I'd definitely come back.

• Visited January 2013
Regina, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The place is casual dressed code and it's right in the middle between where I work and live, so it is ideal for a work day when I decide not to cook. Food is quite nice, best sushi yet I have tried in Regina with a slightly high but relatively reasonable price. Importance of its all, fish are fresh and cut right. The nigiri rice portion and fish portion is just right. Rice portion vinegar mix is fine too and it does not fall apart when chew on.

• Visited May 2012