Dragon's Nest B&B
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Regina
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Regina(Regina)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewslove roomsage roomprivate bathroombreakfast was deliciousaccommodating hostsbed and breakfasthot tubcommon roomclose to downtownmy home away from hometop floorgreat place to staywalking distancerickdenisefireplaceamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I recommend Dragon's Nest B&B to everyone, a fantastic place to stay in Regina, has common living areas to go with the suites and suites with ensuite, very very clean, great hosts, great breakfasts, feels like home.

Once you have been at Dragon's Nest you will look for B & B's instead of hotels. I spent 5 nights at Dragons Nest and loved it.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank martens99
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night and it was gorgeous! From welcome to leaving everthing was perfect! The hosts are very affectionate and want the best for their guests. Every room is new renovated and creative designed. The whole house was very clean and the hosts decided for a high level of quality (food, tea's, shampoo, tissues even toilet paper). The breakfast was delicious and lovingly prepared. All in all it was the best accomodation we ever had on our round trip (since 2 months) and we highly recommend this b&b to everybody

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Klara L
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I chose to stay here because they had great prices on rooms that shared a bathroom. I also found the place clean which is nice and conveniently located. The food was tasty! However...pictures can be deceiving.

-The home is old and an attempt to remodel has been made but looks like homeowner/handyman quality.
-The old radiant heat was hard to control and you locked your room on the outside with a padlock.
-My towels smelled stale, kind of like grandma's house.
-I would suspect due to the age of the home, my allergies acted up for typical old home reasons.
-I would also expect hosts to dress appropriately (not a stained white T-Shirt all weekend).
-A colleague of mine left his coat there the same weekend and when calling about it the following Monday, He was met with rude remarks as a result...not sure why.

If I had too, I would stay here again because it was clean and had good prices, but the old home and hokey quality of the renovations is not my style.

Room Tip: Wisdom and Wealth rooms share a bathroom down the hall. Street parking is limited and there is limited parking in back.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank PracticalDude
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend snd I stayed there two nights in the love room. The room was amazing and both Rick and Denise are wonderful hosts. They are very accimodating and make you feel very at home. We had breakfast in our room both mornings. The first morning we requested wascana wraps and the second morning the dragons eggs. Everything was delicious. We left the dragons nest booking a room again and we also got engaged in the love room!!! Thank you Rick and Denise for everything and making our stay an amazing experience.
Arleigh and Ray

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank MrsNMr
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Rick and Denise were affable in aiding me with a last-minute reservation on New Year's Eve 2012, as this was a stop-over on my travels west. The location is downtown and easy to get to from the TCHighway. The Love Room, the amenities throughout, this century home and a personalized New Year's Breakfast with simosas was the PERFECT way to bring in New Year 2013. I would HIGHLY recommend this place and this room for anyone coming through or into Regina on a business or personal trip alike. This is what all B&B's can aspire to providing for their Guests.

Room Tip: If you are looking for an exceptional experience to pamper yourself or impress someone special, I highly recommend the Love Room on the top floor. If you are looking for quality, no frills and a fair price, the Serenity Room will do the trick. Amenities are great!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo