“Price Point & Clean”
Review of Dragon's Nest B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Regina
Dragon's Nest B&B
Ranked #1 of 8 Regina B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I chose to stay here because they had great prices on rooms that shared a bathroom. I also found the place clean which is nice and conveniently located. The food was tasty! However...pictures can be deceiving.

-The home is old and an attempt to remodel has been made but looks like homeowner/handyman quality.
-The old radiant heat was hard to control and you locked your room on the outside with a padlock.
-My towels smelled stale, kind of like grandma's house.
-I would suspect due to the age of the home, my allergies acted up for typical old home reasons.
-I would also expect hosts to dress appropriately (not a stained white T-Shirt all weekend).
-A colleague of mine left his coat there the same weekend and when calling about it the following Monday, He was met with rude remarks as a result...not sure why.

If I had too, I would stay here again because it was clean and had good prices, but the old home and hokey quality of the renovations is not my style.

Room Tip: Wisdom and Wealth rooms share a bathroom down the hall. Street parking is limited and there is limit...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank PracticalDude

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend snd I stayed there two nights in the love room. The room was amazing and both Rick and Denise are wonderful hosts. They are very accimodating and make you feel very at home. We had breakfast in our room both mornings. The first morning we requested wascana wraps and the second morning the dragons eggs. Everything was delicious. We left the dragons nest booking a room again and we also got engaged in the love room!!! Thank you Rick and Denise for everything and making our stay an amazing experience.
Arleigh and Ray

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank MrsNMr
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Rick and Denise were affable in aiding me with a last-minute reservation on New Year's Eve 2012, as this was a stop-over on my travels west. The location is downtown and easy to get to from the TCHighway. The Love Room, the amenities throughout, this century home and a personalized New Year's Breakfast with simosas was the PERFECT way to bring in New Year 2013. I would HIGHLY recommend this place and this room for anyone coming through or into Regina on a business or personal trip alike. This is what all B&B's can aspire to providing for their Guests.

Room Tip: If you are looking for an exceptional experience to pamper yourself or impress someone special, I hi...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank T B
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed here for a night in the Serenity room, and only have good things to say about this place. It is located fairly close to everything, so if you like to walk that is a big plus. I was able to go to the Government House and the RCMP Heritage Centre one day (just a bit of a hike but not bad), then the next day I spent down at Wascana park, making a trip to the Legislature, Royal Sasketchewan Museum and Mackenzie gallery--all fairly close to the B&B. There are good restaurants within a few blocks of the B&B as well as a Safeway, and some interesting small shops also. That being said, the house was still located in a non-commercial neighborhood, which made for a quiet sleep.
The bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet (I thought my TV would have been too loud but I went outside my room and could not hear it) and the hosts very pleasant. Rick makes an excellent breakfast as well, you will not starve here. Since I had a late flight, I was able to store my bag with no problem and explore the city on check-out day. If I go back to Regina, this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: If you're going to pay for the Serenity room, it might be worth the extra few bucks for the Love...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Canuckker
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I visited Regina with my parents and was advised by the owner that there were 2 rooms with a shared bathroom. I asked specifically if the bathroom was shared because we didn't want to share with anyone else. From the photos, it looks like there's a door to the bathroom but when we arrived, we were shocked to find out that the bathroom is down the hall and the photos were deceptive. We ended up leaving without staying the night. The owners were a little unprofessional when we arrived, especially when they asked for the time of our arrival - you would think that they would be prepared for us but she was in the shower and came down in a bathrobe and he came up from outside. Later in the evening, he came out in a bathrobe as well. I know it's their home, but it is also a guest house and it's 1:30 pm and 8:00 pm in the afternoon.

Room Tip: Choose the room upstairs with the bathroom, much larger and more roomy and with a living room area...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank EJ3
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

We spent just one night in the Wisdom Room. Very comfortable, sharing the bath was not an issue. The hosts are lovely and the breakfast was delicious. There is a cat and you need to be able
to manage the stairs

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Denise O
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our one year anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed it. We stayed in the 'Love Room' which had a nice big jacuzzi tub as well as a 'post bed'. The owners are great and the breakfast in the morning was good. I would recommend this place to friends.

Room Tip: The Love Room is the best but it is on the third floor so it's not recommended for those who can...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple