“Best place to stay in Regina”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of HomeSuites by d3h

HomeSuites by d3h
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Saskatoon, Canada
“Best place to stay in Regina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Again, two very comfortable nights, with the cleanest rooms in Regina!.Pleasant,helpful and
knowlegable staff!
Rooms are quiet,with all amenities. As close to home as you will ever find.
Have been staying here for three years now when in Regina.
Chevyman.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.....the King Suites are the best with the separate bedroom!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Chevyman2014
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays and that you feel our hotel is like home. Thank you for the kind words regarding the staff and the hotel. I will be sure to forward the positive feedback to my team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I travel to Regina once a week. I have always found the professionalism of all the staff to be great. Rooms are clean, good exercise equipment. Far enough back from highway to not be noisy. Each room has a kitchenette if you want to make something.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank fourpence
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that the staff provided great customer service and that the room met your expectations. I am also happy to hear that you enjoy the fitness room on site. We look forward to having you back in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was our first stay at Home Suites. It was very clean and affordable. Staff was extra kind and professional. We were staying for a medical visit and they were very accommodating. A great stay, we will Definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank scrap_apple
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that the staff provided exceptional customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Courtenay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We travel to Regina 5-6 times a year and plan on never staying anywhere else from now on. The service and amenities are top notch. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The breakfast offering is pretty good - it certainly has everything to offer that you would expect. The best part is the homey feel that comes from the little things - the water cooler with fruit, the free snacks, the fireplace, the warm smiles and easy exchanges with the staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank oldfrisbeeguy
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you look forward to coming back in the future. We always strive to make sure our guests feel our hotel is a home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for business almost every 2 months for 3 days during the last 2 1/2 yrs.

The people that work here are very helpful & courteous. The rooms are immaculate..food is excellent! I am always treated very well by all of the staff... who take pride in working there.
I travel to various locations in 3 provinces.. and there are a few hotels that I always look forward to staying at... In REGINA, SK... the HomeSuites on Eastgate is my only choice.

Prior to the HomeSuites having any type of reward points system... I would still choose to stay there due to the friendliness of the staff; making me always feel welcomed... "even to remember to give birthday greetings to me during my stay... very nice".

Reading other reviews.... saying "worst night ever"... I cannot imagine this happening.... let alone during my stays over the last 2 1/2yrs... I have NEVER experienced loud noise outside OR inside this hotel... AND if that would ever happen... the front reception staff would have been pro-active to correct the situation...

I have had 2 occasions where something was not 100% with my room upon check-in... and all I did was go to the front reception and speak with the staff and the issue was checked on & a solution was made..

Trust me... this is one of the best hotels in REGINA, SK period!

Andre P
Winnipeg MB

Room Tip: Higher floors have always been my selection.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank AndreP283
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you always enjoy your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for the comment regarding our friendly and helpful staff. We will certainly share your feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Fargo, North Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to the good reviews- we stay in Regina often and can choose anywhere. But this was truly awful. The room heat was broken and continued to pump out hot air all night long even after multiple attempts to lower it- finally to zero- and even switching it off. Opening the window was a last resort as it was minus 20, but we finally had no choice. Then the party bus arrived. Parked outside the lobby- beneath our window- it blared loud music for over an hour, despite my calls to the front desk. There are plenty of others hotels to choose from and we will not stay here again!

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank TravelingGomez
Kathleen K, Assistant Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. We will be having our maintenance department checking all heating systems to ensure they are all in working order as we do not want this happening again to you or any other guests in the future. Having loud noises like a “party bus” outside late at night is not something that is a regular occurrence at our property. Please accept my apologies again for your unsatisfied stay and next time you’re in Regina please contact us and we would be happy to assist you in any way possible!

Management & Staff
HomeSuites by d3h
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been staying at this property a lot during my visits to Regina. The people at check in are friendly and courteous. The housekeeping staff are awesome! Rooms are massive and the couch pulls out!

Room Tip: Make sure that you are on a lower floor as the elevator is terribly slow..
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mitch D
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future!