“Home away from home?”
Review of HomeSuites by d3h

HomeSuites by d3h
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We travel to Regina 5-6 times a year and plan on never staying anywhere else from now on. The service and amenities are top notch. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The breakfast offering is pretty good - it certainly has everything to offer that you would expect. The best part is the homey feel that comes from the little things - the water cooler with fruit, the free snacks, the fireplace, the warm smiles and easy exchanges with the staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank oldfrisbeeguy
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you look forward to coming back in the future. We always strive to make sure our guests feel our hotel is a home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for HomeSuites by d3h

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for business almost every 2 months for 3 days during the last 2 1/2 yrs.

The people that work here are very helpful & courteous. The rooms are immaculate..food is excellent! I am always treated very well by all of the staff... who take pride in working there.
I travel to various locations in 3 provinces.. and there are a few hotels that I always look forward to staying at... In REGINA, SK... the HomeSuites on Eastgate is my only choice.

Prior to the HomeSuites having any type of reward points system... I would still choose to stay there due to the friendliness of the staff; making me always feel welcomed... "even to remember to give birthday greetings to me during my stay... very nice".

Reading other reviews.... saying "worst night ever"... I cannot imagine this happening.... let alone during my stays over the last 2 1/2yrs... I have NEVER experienced loud noise outside OR inside this hotel... AND if that would ever happen... the front reception staff would have been pro-active to correct the situation...

I have had 2 occasions where something was not 100% with my room upon check-in... and all I did was go to the front reception and speak with the staff and the issue was checked on & a solution was made..

Trust me... this is one of the best hotels in REGINA, SK period!

Andre P
Winnipeg MB

Room Tip: Higher floors have always been my selection.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank AndreP283

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you always enjoy your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for the comment regarding our friendly and helpful staff. We will certainly share your feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to the good reviews- we stay in Regina often and can choose anywhere. But this was truly awful. The room heat was broken and continued to pump out hot air all night long even after multiple attempts to lower it- finally to zero- and even switching it off. Opening the window was a last resort as it was minus 20, but we finally had no choice. Then the party bus arrived. Parked outside the lobby- beneath our window- it blared loud music for over an hour, despite my calls to the front desk. There are plenty of others hotels to choose from and we will not stay here again!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank TravelingGomez
Kathleen K, Assistant Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. We will be having our maintenance department checking all heating systems to ensure they are all in working order as we do not want this happening again to you or any other guests in the future. Having loud noises like a “party bus” outside late at night is not something that is a regular occurrence at our property. Please accept my apologies again for your unsatisfied stay and next time you’re in Regina please contact us and we would be happy to assist you in any way possible!

Management & Staff
HomeSuites by d3h

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been staying at this property a lot during my visits to Regina. The people at check in are friendly and courteous. The housekeeping staff are awesome! Rooms are massive and the couch pulls out!

Room Tip: Make sure that you are on a lower floor as the elevator is terribly slow..
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mitch D
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed a couple nights on business. I hate giving a place full marks, but I really couldn't think of anything that could be changed - other than possibly a computer cord if you want to hook up directly. Yeah, exactly. Big deal. I should carry one with me!

It was so nice having a full-sized fridge and a stove top. I didn't use the stove top, really, but I could see it being a big bonus for someone staying for an extened period.

The bed was excellent and the pillows superb. The little work table was great. Breakfasts weren't spectacular, but totally sufficient with a choice of omelette or waffles if you wanted something hot, and a wide array of bagles and breads for toast, as well as boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, muffins, and so on. If you want bacon and eggs sunny side up, go to a restaurant. I thought this was great. Grabbed an apple on the way out, and I was set for the morning.

I'd certainly return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brenda F

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our breakfast is indeed very popular with our guests. if you are ever in need off computer cords we do carry extras at the front desk, that we can lend you for duration off your stay.

we look forward to having to as a guest again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights. Check in was VG. Quick friendly Ii informative. Room was good. Full size fridge. Stove top Hvac unit was poor. Never really corresponded with the thermostat. Also was loud. Beds were either worn out or of real poor quality.
Big issue with tub. Slipped and just caught myself at the last second before incurring the inevitable major injuries. No mat. No non-. Slip tub. Very dangerous.
Breakfast was good. Nothing spectacular. Basic good
With improvements this place could be A1! Right now C1!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 18, 2013

First time I stayed here on business and it was a very pleasant place to spend three nights.
Well appointed room with comfortable beds and cozy covers I really liked the soft robe in the room so in the evening I could robe up and watch some TV.

Room Tip: I had a king suite on the front of the Hotel and did hear a bit of highway noise but as it was fall...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry Y

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay as our guests again soon!