“Very nice stay”

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Humboldt
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed a couple nights on business. I hate giving a place full marks, but I really couldn't think of anything that could be changed - other than possibly a computer cord if you want to hook up directly. Yeah, exactly. Big deal. I should carry one with me!

It was so nice having a full-sized fridge and a stove top. I didn't use the stove top, really, but I could see it being a big bonus for someone staying for an extened period.

The bed was excellent and the pillows superb. The little work table was great. Breakfasts weren't spectacular, but totally sufficient with a choice of omelette or waffles if you wanted something hot, and a wide array of bagles and breads for toast, as well as boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, muffins, and so on. If you want bacon and eggs sunny side up, go to a restaurant. I thought this was great. Grabbed an apple on the way out, and I was set for the morning.

I'd certainly return!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brenda F
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our breakfast is indeed very popular with our guests. if you are ever in need off computer cords we do carry extras at the front desk, that we can lend you for duration off your stay.

we look forward to having to as a guest again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights. Check in was VG. Quick friendly Ii informative. Room was good. Full size fridge. Stove top Hvac unit was poor. Never really corresponded with the thermostat. Also was loud. Beds were either worn out or of real poor quality.
Big issue with tub. Slipped and just caught myself at the last second before incurring the inevitable major injuries. No mat. No non-. Slip tub. Very dangerous.
Breakfast was good. Nothing spectacular. Basic good
With improvements this place could be A1! Right now C1!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed October 18, 2013

First time I stayed here on business and it was a very pleasant place to spend three nights.
Well appointed room with comfortable beds and cozy covers I really liked the soft robe in the room so in the evening I could robe up and watch some TV.

Room Tip: I had a king suite on the front of the Hotel and did hear a bit of highway noise but as it was fall...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Terry Y
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay as our guests again soon!
Saskatoon
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Required room with kitchenette, so decided to stat at d3h. Glad we did; the friendly staff were ready to greet us and informed us of all immenities as this was our first stay at a d3h. The room temperature was perfect, the room meticulously clean and the beds were very comfortable. Room accents and surroundings made you feel like you were staying in a high end hotel without the high price.Haven't had this great of a hotel stay in years. Staff was accommodating in allowing for a later checkout for my family as I had some work to wrap up in the morning. Even provided all family with a free bottle of water for our drive home. Will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Clint B
Kathleen K, Assistant Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We appreciate you writing a review about HomeSuites. I am happy to hear that you were informed of all the amenities our hotel has to offer. Our staff take great pride in what they do and it is always nice to hear we are on the right track.
Our kitchenettes in all our rooms is a great feature for our guests. We also have Home Hotels located in Swift Current and Yorkton with a combination of rooms and suites. If you would like to learn more about our other Home Hotels, feel free to contact me at the hotel and I would be happy to provide information and contact the hotels directly on your behalf. We hope to be your home away from home whenever you visit Regina.
Staff & Management
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I stay here alot. Its fantastic. I do wish they'd bring back the wine and cheese nights tho. Family bbqs aren't my cup of tea especially since one of the things I like about this place is it seems to attract business travelers rather than families. Their new rewards program is genius and I love the breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Joy J
Kathleen K, Assistant Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m excited to hear that you love staying with us! We have started the guest appreciation wine nights again, every Wednesday 5pm-7pm. I am glad to hear that you are participating in the Frequent Fan Card program; it is new and exciting to have our own rewards program. We hope to see you at our wine night the next time you are in town!
Berwyn, Illinois
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I originally booked this hotel on the Internet and mistakenly put the wrong date in...that night instead of the following month. The clerk called and was going to charge me the night's rate as a 'no show'. When I realized what I'd done, he said he'd still have to charge my credit card but that I could talk to the manager about it. So I did call the manager the next day (when she was there ) and she very sweetly offered to refund the room rate..which she then did. So, we just stayed here on our road trip across Canada and can say that it is an excellent hotel! The cleanliness and decor are lovely. I loved having a kitchen with a full refrigerator and a Microwave. The desk clerk was professional and the lobby area attractive. The breakfast was fine and I appreciated having real plates and cutlery. Highly recommended!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sswksq
We appreciate you taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our hotel. I was happy to help adjust the wrong date reservation and rebook you in for the right date. I am also happy to hear that you had an excellent stay! We feel that having kitchenettes in our rooms makes your stay very convenient and comfortable. Having real plates and cutlery is another way we make you feel at home with us and helps us to be environmentally friendly. We look forward to your next visit!
Porcupine Plain
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We've stayed here a few times....excellent value....comfy, clean rooms with good kitchen facilities if you're tired of restaurant meals....breakfast is included but it's basic....also if you're without a vehicle it's out of the way....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dawn H
Thank you for your review. Our rooms are spacious and comfortable. We feel the kitchenettes in all rooms are a great option for our guests to use when they want to stay in for the night. We also offer the continental breakfast every day. Thank you for staying and we hope so see you again soon!