“yuck”

Ranked #32 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Broadview, Canada
“yuck”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

worst experience ever...yes the young guy was so cheerful..n helpful...200 dollar deposit out ragous...dirty room,..the manager accused us of so much n geez we were there a total of 4 hours most of the time we played at the casino room was really cold id say no thumbs up for them but thumbs up to the young guy who works there very friendly..and u r able to talk n laugh with him but when u see the manager...beware hes a nasty person who assumes n watches u cameras..he says he knows everything n yet he knows nothing i rate this motel or inn poorly...we never had a car there we borrowed a car at 7 15 in the morning n the manager said he called the cops to get our car towed..lol we had no car we were cabing it or called for a ride really rude manager

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank sarah w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Especially when you meet the manager! Really rude, unfriendly!!!
We had to sleep in only one bed, the other wasn't clean. The bathroom need to be updated.
Usually, we are not picky and we travel a lot, but that experience wasn't good at all.
We'll never go back again....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank brise1936
Saskatoon
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've stayed here many times. It's not glamorous but the room is always clean. When I don't want to spend a lot of money I stay here, I get what I pay for which is a basic room with a bed that's clean. Good enough for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My most recent road trip covered over 4500km and offered a variety of hotel/motel rooms. If I were to base my choices on where to stay solely on reviews I would spend twice as much money for hotels. Regina has TONS of great hotels for $120 and up... and when you want frills there are lots of choices... if you just need a place to crash and want to save an extra $50.. this is a great place to stay. There is a reason this hotel is $80 and others are $120+. I had no problems dealing with the manager that many people call rude. My room was clean... flat screen tv... in room fridge... comfy bed... good wifi. I will return next time I pass through Regina.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Solo female on a bike. Nice young man at desk. Had to go back & ask for wifi password, should be provided at check in. Room clean, nothing special. Remote for the a/c would be good, had to climb on top of he table to reach it. Went back to the desk a 2nd time to ask about vending, only to be confronted by a pitbull prowling the entry way & decided to get grumpy when he saw me. Not real good for business and made me seriously question my security on the ground floor with no interior hallway

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Terri S
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? What does a person expect for $80/night? It did the job for me. I wasnt impressed with the $100 deposit, and the rooms are badly in need of major renovations and updating. A coffee maker would have been swell. But overall, the price and location was right. The fellow at the front desk was very nice, his massive pitbull was well mannered, except the office stunk of dog pee. I was put off by this at first, but since your really only in the lobby for ten minutes, who cares what kind of stench the front desk dude puts up with. Perfect really for the construction worker i am who is just passing thru. I wouldnt stay here long term though.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Jenn1907
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The service very bed the manager very rude ( you may talk first with nice young guy but once you meet the manager be carefully )We left the place after first night . We stayed in so many motels but this is the first we left after one night . Soooo disappointing . When I was reading the reviews my husband says don't read it's not alway true but all the reviews about this place are correct . Keep away June

• Stayed June 2013