“Well priced, badly needs renovations.”
Review of Knights Inn Regina

Knights Inn Regina
Ranked #31 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? What does a person expect for $80/night? It did the job for me. I wasnt impressed with the $100 deposit, and the rooms are badly in need of major renovations and updating. A coffee maker would have been swell. But overall, the price and location was right. The fellow at the front desk was very nice, his massive pitbull was well mannered, except the office stunk of dog pee. I was put off by this at first, but since your really only in the lobby for ten minutes, who cares what kind of stench the front desk dude puts up with. Perfect really for the construction worker i am who is just passing thru. I wouldnt stay here long term though.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jenn1907
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Regina

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The service very bed the manager very rude ( you may talk first with nice young guy but once you meet the manager be carefully )We left the place after first night . We stayed in so many motels but this is the first we left after one night . Soooo disappointing . When I was reading the reviews my husband says don't read it's not alway true but all the reviews about this place are correct . Keep away June

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Kamila30
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Horrid place. Right from the get go. The service is unfriendly. Started with a grumpy office clerk who seemed annoyed that I even came in for a room. The room stunk something awful. The bed was hard and the bathtub was a rusted wreck. Not to mention the shady characters coming and going from certain rooms at all hours of the night.
NEVER AGAIN - tomorrow I think I'll go sleep in the truck

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Ravensoulx
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed in tons of hotels and motels in the past, and I have to say this is by far one of the worst I've stayed in. Many of the fixtures were missing or not painted (there was a 2x4 screwed into the wall next to the bed - whatever was there before wasn't there now!). Some sort of weird stain on the phone in my room too. I'm going to (hopefully) assume it was wine, but to leave it like this was completely unacceptable.

All in all, I think you'd be hard pressed to find worse than this. I won't stay here again nor will I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Corey H
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hade very good time. Every one when you visit Regina you will stay in this hotel. I was sketched out about staying here, it was clean but lacked any true niceties. There is plenty of food around the area, but not much to do. I was happy to get in and out of this place. If you are staying here figure out Wyndham Rewards before you visit, the lady at the desk told me she knew nothing about it. Even though you could "apply here" don't bet on it, I asked about it and the woman refused to help me apply for the rewards program.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank ankit2343
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Reasonably clean..good location...reasonably priced....if u r not into gucci, caviar, or ferraris...this is the place to stay..fancy people keep driving...if your working or on a budget i would recomend this place...i have stayed every time i worked at regina...no break ins...nothing missing....could use a sprucing up in the bathrooms...but for the non fussy...good value.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank workingman91
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Hi
I fondly stayed in the motel with great satisfaction for safety and security.I fully enjoyed the technoloy through internet and T.V.Enjoyed continental Breakfast with fresh coffee.I found some remarks by travelers about the owner disrespectful and humiliating about nature and integrity .i
found him very inspiring and encouranging for nonsmoker visitors.I recommend this as a no none sense place for stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends