“You won’t regret”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

velkrich
Edmonton, Canada
“You won’t regret”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This is a great rental! It is clean, quiet, comfortable and well stocked with many essential items you may need.

We stayed for almost a week and enjoyed every minute of it! You will not regret your stay at this rental! It’s close to everything you could possibly need as well.

Apr 28, 2018
Thank you for your review Valerie! It was a pleasure hosting you and your family for your husband's RCMP graduation!

Cheers,
Wesuites
Aallecram
Regina, Canada
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I was in the transition of moving and needed a place to stay until I was able to move into my new home. I was stressed out as we had no home for a few days. A friend of mine informed me about Garfield and Jasmines furnished, short term, rental home. So, I stored our major household stuff to a temporary storage unit. Wesuites responded to my text during my stay and provided requested information quickly. They were absolutely wonderful! The suite was very clean and cozy. I will 100% recommend this to all of my family and friends. Thank you for all your help!!

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to hosting you in the future if the need ever arises!

Cathy W
“North End Townhouse”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We stayed here during the Brier which was held in Regina - it was easy to access and nice to relax in the living room for coffee in the morning! Loved having our separate bedrooms so much better than a hotel!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 27, 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review Cathy! It was a pleasure hosting you and your family for the Brier and look forward to hosting you again in the future if the need arises!
Wesuites.ca
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing