“Great Service Great Food”
Review of Beer Bros

Beer Bros
Ranked #14 of 571 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We call it Beer Cuisine. We have 27 taps and 150 bottles of craft beer, much of it local, and use the flavours as key ingredients in our cooked from scratch food. Beer Bros. has different rooms to suit your style. Have a quiet dinner or business lunch in our Dining Room, a casual beer and snacks in the Beer Bar, host parties in our Private Room, or people watch on our expansive patio. Our knowledgable staff will help you find the right food and beer to Quench Your Hunger!
Regina, Canada
“Great Service Great Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you want a great atmosphere with great service and great food this is the place for you.... there are great food and beer selections - definitely a place to go while in Regina

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere, great food, great beer”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff are friendly and know their beer. The menu is great and the food is always tasty. It's a great place to hang out with some buddies after work, or to have a great lunch or dinner at. It's too bad that the bar couldn't be a little bigger; at times you feel like you're too close to the table next. Overall though the atmosphere is great and it's one of my go to places.

• Visited March 2014
Regina, Canada
“Do yourself a favour and try their deli!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I are regulars at Beer Brothers' deli, which is separate from the restaurant and open only during the day. The staff is amazing and we're always greeted warmly when we come in. They know their stuff, especially Tim -- a real culinary talent with a passion for food & customer service in equal measure.

The chefs think outside of the box but haven't forgotten their prairie roots. They even feature many Saskatchewan-made products in the deli.

My husband chooses from a long list of tried-and-true selections or the innovative specials they offer every day. He has never had a bad meal, but is especially fanatic about their poutines and brisket. He often says becoming a regular at the deli has been the single greatest investment he's ever made over a noon hour.

As a vegetarian the options are a little more limited for me, but I've had the veggie sandwich (with a side of mac n' cheese, which is fantastic) dozens of times and will likely have it a dozen more.

What blows us away is how many people are unaware of this great establishment, which we often say is the best lunch spot in Regina. A big thanks to the staff at the deli -- and the management of Beer Brothers for opening a deli in the first place!

• Visited February 2014
Regina, Canada
“Good but could be improved”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I went there few times and the food is good but can be improved and the service as well. An overll good meal I will be back

Saskatchewan
“Great server”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had always wanted to visit this place - I don't know what took me so long. A friend suggested we go for lunch, and it was terrific.

There is a great selection of beers on tap and it seemed natural, even at lunchtime, to enjoy a glassful. In much of the world, this IS totally natural, of course. Somehow we in North America have come to associate a beer or a glass of wine with drunkenness. Remember, friends, beer is 95% alcohol-free!

Forgive my prejudices, but I didn't expect our server, a young woman, to be so knowledgeable about beer. My friend had an excellent winter ale while I experimented with a local "biere ordinaire." My loss. In any event, the waitress truly knew her stuff and was able to make sound recommendations.

The food was excellent. I had a seafood po'boy (there's a mardi gras theme for the season) and it was a real treat. The bread was enough to set it apart, and the filling was delicious.

I don't live anywhere near Regina anymore so I really regret not having come here sooner and coming back often. But I'll be back.

• Visited February 2014