“Great Beer Selection & Surprising Food”
Review of Beer Bros

Beer Bros
Ranked #13 of 607 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We call it Beer Cuisine. We have 27 taps and 150 bottles of craft beer, much of it local, and use the flavours as key ingredients in our cooked from scratch food. Beer Bros. has different rooms to suit your style. Have a quiet dinner or business lunch in our Dining Room, a casual beer and snacks in the Beer Bar, host parties in our Private Room, or people watch on our expansive patio. Our knowledgable staff will help you find the right food and beer to Quench Your Hunger!
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was in this restaurant for dinner. I wasn't expecting much. There wasn't much people when I got there. They have a very good selection of local beers and many more. I had ordered a mini bowl of their Cheddar Ale Soup and the Beer Bros. Burger. They first got my a beer in its own glass. Then I got the soup. I had taken a small bowl and I regretted having taken the small one. It was so delicious. A soup that could win prizes. I also really liked the burger. If your are in Regina and looking for a very good place to eat and have a beer... that's your place!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We met as a family and friends group the night before my son's wedding (about 20 people). The service was excellent, food was great and we sat in a separate area of the pub that was conducive to conversation and visiting. All in all it was an excellent night.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A very busy bar and restaurant in the front, but if you want some peaceful conversation ask for the diningroom --- good service and nice decor. The bison steak was great as was the lamb and poutine!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This has become one of Regina's best pubs - great food, great service & a fantastic rotating selection of beers on-tap, and a wide selection of bottled beer.
...ignore my previous review ;-)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Best beer battered dill pickles - they are so well done! I also had the fresh shrimp rolls - they were okay - a bit skimpy on the shrimp. I also had the pork belly which was also okay - nothing too special - not what I was expecting. My daughter had the Croque Monsieur which was AMAZING and the cheddar soup which was also delicious. I would go back again and pick something different. The plates going out to the other tables looked delicious.