“restaurant”

Ranked #20 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We call it Beer Cuisine. We have 27 taps and 150 bottles of craft beer, much of it local, and use the flavours as key ingredients in our cooked from scratch food. Beer Bros. has different rooms to suit your style. Have a quiet dinner or business lunch in our Dining Room, a casual beer and snacks in the Beer Bar, host parties in our Private Room, or people watch on our expansive patio. Our knowledgable staff will help you find the right food and beer to Quench Your Hunger!
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food is really good, but can be slow on theatre nights so give yourself lots of time. The bar not so nice, staff is no very helpful so book early and go to the restaurant. Natasha is the best server

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I could not digest the food properly, not because of the prepartion of the food. It was more of a digestive issue. But the service was very good.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We celebrated our Anniversary with Dinner at Beer Bro's. I enjoy craft beer and trying different beers. This was GREAT!! I had the trout and it was fresh and cooked perfectly. My husband had the beerogies and sausage and loved it!! I like a blonde beer and had the Affligrm, it was great. We finished with the pumpkin pie which was also fantastic. I highly recommend Beer Brothers and will go again everytime I visit Regina.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This kitchen is coasting taking advantage of a great location. I have visited this place 6 or 7 times over a period of about 5 years. The place is still busy and the menus reads well but what comes out is forgettable. The night I was there the crowd was younger and I'm sure they are expecting generous portions which I understand. Ordinary pub fare is what they get and lots of it. Impressive selection of beers which will bring me back in future and then on to dinner elsewhere

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Beer Brothers has a busy pub at the front of the building, but we were happy to be seated in the quieter restaurant in the back. We were hoping for a relaxed atmosphere and a memorable dining experience and we weren't disappointed. We ordered a starter platter (you can pick three starters off the menu for a large platter that fed four of us comfortably) to share and then three individual-sized pizzas to share. Everything was excellent. As the name suggests, beer is a feature at this establishment. There's an extensive on tap list of beers we'd never heard of, some from prairie breweries. We enjoyed several samplers of three small juice-sized glasses of different beers to share, which was fun because we could try out new and unusual brews. The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful, and we had an awesome evening.