“Greatest Bartender Ever.... and she's easy to look at too!”
Review of Players - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Players
Red Deer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest Bartender Ever.... and she's easy to look at too!”
Reviewed August 29, 2008

I have spent many nights in hotels all over Canada, I occassionally will slip into a lounge for a drink or two.
The bartender Pam that served my drinks was the darn best bartender I have ever had. She was very friendly, professional and polite. She is also very sweet and very attractive, not hard to look at. This is my second visit (the first one last year). She actually remembered my name, what I drank and where I was from.... Amazing.... and she wasn't hitting on me, she is just that good of a server.
The decor of the lounge could be a different color, and the lighting was a little too bright for my liking. This is not the happening wild and meat market kind of place. It was nicely decorated with Saskatchewan Roughrider's stuff, typical in many Sask bars/lounges. Not the nicest lounge cosmetically, but the staff member Pam and the other staff at the hotel makes it special!
Highly recommend for a quiet and relaxing drink.

1 Thank GAllenRedDeer