“Good food”
Review of Princess Cafe

Princess Cafe
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in Hong Kong for many years and this is authentic Chinese food. The chop suey is the best I have had in Canada. Will defiantly be returning.

1  Thank 23Dave23

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have been coming here since I was a child so over the 20 years I been here I have still enjoy the club house! Easily the best club house in town! The chicken salad is really good and I think I will still be coming here for years to come!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Last satarday afternoon my wife and I decided to walk the full stretch of central avenue in Prince Albert something we havent done in years, as we walked and looked at the many new little shops and antique stores we decided to stop in at the Princess and have lunch. What a treat , my wife had her old favorite Fries and Gravy and I had the Chineese Chicken Noodle Soup , Both items were great and the service couldnt of been better . We will certainly be back sooner next time . Thank You , I almost wanted to say Im sorry for staying away so long. Go have lunch at the Princess you wont be sorry.

1  Thank DwayneB221
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Don't judge a book by its cover. The outside looks a little shady, inside...looks dated. But the food, service, cooks...all fantastic! My 18 year old actually brought me and told me about it...and I was sold! So good!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Thats what I was told and had no reason to disagree. Great fries and gravy! Also told they have the best cream pies (okay I thought I'd try a banana cream...mmmm....I still remember the taste) and their chinese food is good too. The restaurant and same owners have been around forever, and it looks it, so not much ambience, but good food.

1  Thank Jo M