“OK, especially for the younger crowd, noisey bustling atmosphere”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #13 of 100 Restaurants in Prince Albert
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Popular restaurant and sports bar especially with the younger crowd. Food varies from OK to very good depending on what you order. It is somewhat pricey so I only go there for special occasions.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

A nice place, you can rely on good service and good food here. It might take a while and costs have gone up a lot, but the menu offers a lot of choice, so a few dishes and friends who like to share works great.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Grandson's hockey team went here for supper. The kids had a choice of 2 meals for the team special. We sat separately from the boys. Other teams were in also. Considering the place was packed , the service was fast and the food was excellent. Never disappointed with BP

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I recently went to Boston Pizza while in town with my son for a sporting event. I have been to many Boston Pizza's in the past and always have been pretty happy with the food. This time i tried one of the new menu items called the grinder...It was awesome, too large for me to eat in one sitting so I ended up taking the other half of the sandwich home. My son had the steak skewers as an appetizer, and they were awesome! He really didn't want to share and I understand why.His main dish was the chipotle chicken club sandwich which he really enjoyed.
The restaurant could use a facelift for sure. Very dated, but I hear they are closing in January to renovate so I hope this makes the place more modern. It seemed clean enough and our waitress was pretty attentive. She refilled my son's pop 2x and although it was busy it wasn't hard to get her attention when we were ready for the cheque.
My biggest complaint is that the sign is set in from the road a bit and the lights were burned out so it was hard to find..Just look for Burger King I guess, they share the same parking lot!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Called ahead and was told no reservations were taken until the local hockey game was finished. This baffled us, what difference does that make?

So we wandered down to the place and was told there was a 15 minute waiting.
When we were seated, there was at least 4-5 empty tables/booths, maybe they like to have a lineup.
Only one beer on tap, and took 10-15 minutes to receive it. to be expected maybe since we were on the restaurant side.

Ordered Pizza's for a few, while one custom ordered his pasta and it was the normal timeframe to receive it.
Food was good as expected. Water actually tasted OK as everyone had it filled as needed.
Waitress was not around as one would hope, and looked to be busy with the other tables.
When time to leave the waitress was not around to give us the bill, so we wandered up to the front. Here we were greeted by a cheerful person and made good humor while we paid the bills.

Place was busy and was the typical noisy atmosphere but still able to hear the others at the table.

Besides the no reservations, wait times and one beer on tap, this experience was good and would visit it next time in town.