“Very fine dining”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 21, 2013

When you look at Amy's from the outside, it appears to be nothing special; but when you walk through the doors, it is entirely different. The atmosphere is refined but not pretentious. It is lovely.

I had the pleasure of dining here twice recently and had a great experience and meal on both occasions. The service staff were efficient yet engaged and very pleasant. The menu is very interesting. Not sure how best to describe it but perhaps classical North American with Asian (and other) twists? The Blue Cheese Chicken Won Tons are amazing! There are also some great menu items to showcase the local produce - dishes with wild rice, Saskatoon berries and my sister swears by the North Saskatchewan Pickerel! I'm saving that for my next visit!

1  Thank Faith N

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The food flavor was wonderful. Only downfall as the portion was not big enough for my husband. Very good food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

On a spur-of-moment whim, we thought we would try this little unassuming restaurant - hoping for a nice dinner, fresh ingredients and a nice atmosphere. We got that and a whole lot more! Delicious gourmet meals, lovely atmosphere, and prompt service. HIGHLY recommended!

4  Thank mjmj6
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went back to Amy's after a long absence. I was hoping that this time the experience would be better. It was Big time
I took my wife to supper on her birthday. The outside temp was cold but inside the atmosphere was warm and inviting. It was a weekday so the rest. was not full, the staff were polite and knowledgeable about the menu. The service was first rate and the food was terrific. We had the lamb and the pickerel. By the end of the evening, cheese cake included, we had forgotten all about the cold Saskatchewan weather and were basking in the after glow of a great meal. What a shock to have to go out in the cold to get home. I would go back, but only during the week as the weekends can get a bit crowded and noisy

2  Thank Al B
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food is alway top notch. Fresh and cooked correctly. Don't miss out on the cheesecake for desert. What a fancy meal should be. Best in P.A.

1  Thank George L