“great experience!!”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Prince Albert
Edmonton
“great experience!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I prefer cream with my coffee rather than powdered and I asked the desk clerk, who went above and beyond and found some for me to take to my room. This was much appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Margarette M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We came here for a wedding and this is beyond ridiculous!!! At 11:30 PM kids are running up and down the hallway, people yelling, slamming doors, etc... You name it it happen! The room we stayed in is in a MAJOR need of a face lift the only colour it had was s***t brown and smelt like some one was smoking in it (this is a non smoking hotel), the bathroom sink plug would not open so all the water would just sit in the sink, I told front desk and they said they would get someone to look at it the NEXT day, when they did come and look at it we could not use our bathroom for over an hour and we wanted to get ready for the wedding, and the bathtub plug would not stay open while you tried to shower. The bath tub was so slippery I almost wiped out trying to shower. The morning breakfast was not good BOTH DAYS the begals had mold on them and the milk was warm, no hot food at all. The pool is not well maintain at all. There is garbage all in the water and I felt so dirty swimming in it. And I did not like the fact that there is NO security on the grounds every. I really wish I could like this place but the list is endless with what's wrong with this hotel. I hope that who ever owns this place will take some ownership and make this a better place.

• Stayed July 2013