“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food is great, the prices are reasonable. Solid choice for an above average pizza. Also nice ot support a local business rather than a chain.

Visited June 2013

Melfort, Canada
“Terrible Telephone Etiquette”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had never tried this place before so I decided to place an order for pick up. Unfortunately, the man who answered the phone was very unpleasant and condescending and he gave me the impression that I was bothering him just by calling. That and he hung up on me when the call was over. I'm not sure why -- I was friendly and courteous.

Anyway, the pizza itself was pretty good - no complaints there - but I would rather order from somewhere that provides better service and can treat customers with respect. This was the first and last time Science Fiction Pizza will get our business.

• Visited June 2013
Prince Albert, Canada
“Very disappointed.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

So my boyfriend and I just finished eating science fiction and we both agree that we are very disappointed. Living in Prince Albert all our lives we had never tried it before. We read reviews raving about this place so we decided to try it and can say we are never going back. The dough was soggy and partially uncooked. The only good part was the cheese. The guy on the phone sounded like he really didn't want to be there either. Really nothing special about this pizza.

• Visited June 2013
Regina, SK, Canada
“Good and fast”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The European pizza was very tasty, the price was more than reasonable and the pizza was ready in 20 minutes. What's not to like?

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jamjude
Estevan, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in Prince Albert!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our family loves this place! The pizza is amazing and the staff is always very friendly and courteous. We just had the Greek pizza with added chicken, and it was delicious. We recommend trying it!

1 Thank Dmclennan