The room was fine. Bed was comfy. The night security guy kicked us out of our friends room 2 nights in a row. The first night was at 11:15. There was no noise from the room and no one complained to the front desk about us but he said we could not be in our friends room after 11:00 pm. We checked with the front desk the next morning and they said that it shouldn't have happened and there was no problem with visiting as long as we were all guests of hotel and we were quiet. We were. The following night the same thing happened but a little later. After questioning him about it he told that if we were difficult he would evict us right then and there. So don't come here with a group of people. Better yet, don't come at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the North Saskatchewan River in Saskatchewan's "Gateway to the North" guests will enjoy easy access to the area's best outdoor adventure and exciting attractions. With every stay at this full-service Saskatchewan hotel, guests of the newly renovated BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites will receive friendly service and plenty of thoughtful amenities, including spacious guest rooms and suites, cable satellite television, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a complimentary daily hot breakfast in the Terrace Cafe, an energizing exercise facility and an on-site lounge. Plus, we are a pet-friendly Best Western Prince Albert! Business guests can also enjoy working and staying at this quiet Prince Albert, Saskatchewan hotel, with business services and meeting facilities at their fingertips whenever they need and our close proximity to local organizations - like the Prince Albert Grand Council, Northern Lights Casino and the federal penitentiary. Just outside this cozy hotel in Prince Albert, guests will find myriad activities to enjoy and plenty of Saskatchewan attractions to see, including the Northern Lakes, Rotary Police Museum, the Kinsmen Water Park and the First Nations University. Want to take in a hockey game while you're visiting? You're in luck because the Art Hauser Centre Hockey Arena - home of the Prince Albert Raiders - is close to this hotel in Prince Albert. Other nearby attractions include the Northern Lights Casino, the Diefenbaker House Museum, Little Red River Park and South Hill Mall, just to name a few. Start planning your Price Albert getaway today by booking a stay at the BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites. Plus, when you reserve a room online, you can save at this hotel in Prince Albert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Prince Albert
- Prince Albert Best Western
- Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites Prince Albert, Saskatchewan