My room was typical of older hotels. The building needed some updates and repairs but I did not mind as the service was good and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was decent. I stayed here with my 3 dogs and there were no strict rules to follow. For example I was not told I couldn't leave my dogs in the room alone so I felt it ok to go to breakfast and left them in their kennel. I felt very welcome. The only thing is there is only one small patch of grass in the parking lot for my dogs. Overall I enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive, you'll experience the warmth and welcome of the Ramada in Prince Albert, Gateway to the North. Here, you'll discover personalized comfort and value added amenities usually only found in small first class hotels. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate in one of our 66 rooms. Ranging from above standard Single or Double Queen bed rooms, and Executive Kings rooms. As well as Jacuzzi Suites and our personalized Bridal Suites. Please also Visit our newly renovated JT's Pub Or for more of an intimate setting, our Office Lounge. Our New Restaurant, Signature 22, is now ready to serve you when you are craving the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Prince Albert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Prince Albert Hotel Prince Albert
- Prince Albert Ramada
- Ramada Prince Albert Saskatchewan