“The building needs some repair but the service was great!”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Prince Albert
Prince Albert, Canada
“The building needs some repair but the service was great!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My room was typical of older hotels. The building needed some updates and repairs but I did not mind as the service was good and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was decent. I stayed here with my 3 dogs and there were no strict rules to follow. For example I was not told I couldn't leave my dogs in the room alone so I felt it ok to go to breakfast and left them in their kennel. I felt very welcome. The only thing is there is only one small patch of grass in the parking lot for my dogs. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
RamadaPrinceAlbert, General Manager at Ramada Prince Albert, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your comments and time. I am glad that you have enjoyed our delux complimentary breakfast. We are still improving the quality of the breakfast, since that is one of the most important meal of the day. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Ramada Prince Albert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Warman
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed on the floor with out of control hockey players. Awful. should have been reimbursed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaPrinceAlbert, General Manager at Ramada Prince Albert, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your comments! I am very sorry about your experience. We not only have night front desk staff on duty, but also have night cleaning staff on duty as well to make sure all our guests are being looked after, and handle issues when it rises. We will certainly look into this more and try our best to correct this problem.

Thanks for your bringing this to our attention! and we really hope to serve you again in the future.

Flin Flon
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good location. Comfortable bed. Continental breakfast. Staff friendly.
A bit noisy & bathroom small.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaPrinceAlbert, General Manager at Ramada Prince Albert, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Cathy,

Thank you so much for your time and wonderful words. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay, especially the continental breakfast. We have recently switched our breakfast suppliers and added on more hot items, like bacons and sausages, hot boiled eggs and so on. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Travelers also viewed these Prince Albert hotels
#2 of 10 in Prince Albert
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 10 in Prince Albert

Been to Ramada Prince Albert? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Prince Albert

Property: Ramada Prince Albert
Address: 3245 2nd Ave W, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan S6V 5G1, Canada (Formerly South Hill Inn)
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Prince Albert
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Prince Albert
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Prince Albert 2.5*
From the moment you arrive, you'll experience the warmth and welcome of the Ramada in Prince Albert, Gateway to the North. Here, you'll discover personalized comfort and value added amenities usually only found in small first class hotels. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate in one of our 66 rooms. Ranging from above standard Single or Double Queen bed rooms, and Executive Kings rooms. As well as Jacuzzi Suites and our personalized Bridal Suites. Please also Visit our newly renovated JT's Pub Or for more of an intimate setting, our Office Lounge. Our New Restaurant, Signature 22, is now ready to serve you when you are craving the best! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Prince Albert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Prince Albert Hotel Prince Albert