Prince Albert Inn
$100
HIExpress.com
Super 8 Prince Albert(Prince Albert)
$79
Hotels.com
$84
getaroom.com
Days Inn Prince Albert(Prince Albert)
$76
getaroom.com
$78
$80
Twilite Motel(Prince Albert)
TripAdvisor
Ramada Prince Albert(Prince Albert)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball teambanquet roomdefinitely recommend this placehospitality roomhotel restaurantthe general managera great staybarbtamarackparticipantscrystalworkshopsupperfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We really enjoy our stays at this hotel. Location is great, It's a great looking hotel when you drive up. The staff is always good and accommodating. The restaurant is so good that I recommend you stop and check it out if your just driving through Prince Albert. The siutes are really nice as well. It's the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Luc M
painn2, Front Office Manager at Prince Albert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Prince Albert. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy the hotel and all the services we have to offer. Thanks for the recommendations and look forward to your future business.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

stayed here a few times..staff is great,food is excellent..the biggest problem is the guests..no respect for other guests..pple are drinking and walking in the hallways with cases of beer etc..lots of noisy parties...
so if you don't mind the noise and the empties in the hallway then this place is ok..
definitely could use a security guard that makes hourly rounds..
i have to say that the staff was very good last time i was there..had an all night party( including sex,booze,screaming,fighting,trashing furniture ) next door..i was refunded for that night..i would have preferred a good night sleep tho !!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Uli K

Thank you for staying with us, and I would like to apologize for what you had experienced while you stayed with us. We are consistently making improvements and changes with our staff to ensure that everyone's stay is comfortable. Thank you for your input and we will once again remind night staff about floor checks during the night shift.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We went on a Casino tour to this hotel. All was good with experience as we had been to this location on multiple trips. I would normally give a great review however this trip left me knowing I will not be back. On the day of departure I packed my room and took my left over money and sealed it in an envelope and zipped it in my carry on luggage. Thinking my room would be secure I locked the door and went down for breakfast before the bus departed. After breakfast I went back to the room to freshen up and grab my bags, I noticed that the room had been straightened up and the dirty towels had been removed. Not thinking much about I took my bags and checked out. From my room to the bus my carry on was with me 100 per cent of the time. It was not until I arrived home that I discovered my envelope missing. On the trip home I did not access the zipper part of my bag. I did contact the hotel and was advised that their logs showed that no one accessed my room however their is NO EXPLANATION as to how the dirty towels from my morning shower left my room. Now don't get me wrong I assume liability for the issue as I should have carried my money with me, however I do not expect to be lied to by both staff or management of the established. Please if you stay here - don't leave anything in your room....If at all possible look for another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sabroe
painn2, General Manager at Prince Albert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

In response to this review we want to clarify a few points. Not once did any management or staff member lie to you or provide any false statements. We took the incident very seriously and did a full investigation of the incident. The log that you refer to is a SECURITY feature built in by Vinguard and lets the hotel track every card and time that it is used for entry this can not be changed or tampered with by the hotel which was sent to you to view that your cards were the only cards that gained entry till after you had checked out. Then you informed me that your friends room had been made up while they were having breakfast with you again we did a door audit and went on the security cameras to find that housekeeping did not enter the rooms. Again I phoned you and asked if you wanted me to phone the City Police and you said yes, which I did I explained everything to them and they informed me you had to file the complaint and then they would investigate our evidence. I phoned you, told you to phone them to start the file as I wanted everything to be legal and investigated. As well you had told me that you gave your bag to the bus driver to put in your seat compartment and you left the bus till 1:30pm. I also phoned the bus tour company and informed them of the incident and everything we had done to investigate this and how seriously we took this. The same staff memebr had just recently turned in a wallet she found with over 700.00 in it, and I offered to phone the gentleman so he could verify that as well.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have planned many events and meetings where we had to use the services of the Prince Albert Inn. The staff there have always gone above and beyond to give me the service that we needed and yes sometimes demanded. They would work to satisfy every request whether it was to do with the food, booking the rooms, organizing the meeting rooms the way we needed them. Nothing was or is too much to ask. The Prince Albert Inn was and is my hotel of choice when in need of it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shona S
painn2, Front Office Manager at Prince Albert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for having your events at our hotel. We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience here and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your business in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We wereat a conference and have nothing but great things to say staff were excellent always greeting us, rooms were cleaned and the homemade food was excellent, they had just renovated the main banquet room and it was excellent anything we needed we got

Room Tip: We booked a double room to our surprise it had queens beds
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Glen T
painn2, Front Office Manager at Prince Albert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel to stay at while in Prince Albert. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to your business in the future.