Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express from November 4 - 9, 2012. First night the room was like a sauna and a winter storm was rolling through. Brought it to the attention of the front desk who stated turn the thermostat to cool, which I did. Next night same thing, which was once again brought to the attention of the front desk. They then advised that you should turn the fan on high, shut the temperature off and open the window, it would cool down then. I attempted this with little success, the windows only open approx. 3 inches. The next several nights were spent in the sauna, window open with the noise from the main st., glare of the casino sign next door, not much sleep. There were a total of eight of us in our group and all had the same problem. From reading other reviews, it appears this is the normal here. For a hotel that is only 3 years old, I was very disappointed. Also disappointed with the relative lack of attempts to fix our concern. Would really have to be desperate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Prince Albert offers grand view of Canada's Gateway to the north. Located in the heart of Saskatchewan, Prince Albert is a quiet town that offers a variety of attractions for the business and leisure traveler. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prince Albert can provide you with a comfortable place to stay while you explore one of the last outposts on the Canadian frontier. Prince Albert is home to a wealth of historic and outdoor attractions. While you stay with us, consider taking a kayak or canoeing trip. Fresh Air Experience offers several different kinds of guided nature tours and is located three kilometers from our Prince Albert hotel. Other attractions include the John Diefenbaker Historic House and the Prince Albert Historic Museum. Both of these historic sites are just three kilometers from our Prince Albert accommodations. Our hotel is also close to the Northern Lights Casino. Business travelers will find that our hotel is close to many corporate businesses and that lodging in our Prince Albert hotel allows them to utilize our 24-hour business centre with copy, fax and print services, as well as our on-site meeting space. When you stay with us, you can take advantage of our choice hotel amenities, which include an indoor pool and whirlpool that you can relax in after a long day of work or sightseeing. Come to Saskatchewan and start your Prince Albert vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prince Albert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Prince Albert
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prince Albert Saskatchewan