“Good service and food”

Zorba's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband opted for a pizza and I had a steak. We both ended up taking some back with us as there was loads. It was very reasonably priced and the waitress was lovely.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

family run restaurant that serves excellent Greek &Canadian food.. George.. the owner makes the best Lemon Orzo . soup on the planet... the ribs are succulent&his signature roasted baby potatoes..are superb..

1  Thank mercedies2006
Reviewed January 31, 2011

The decor is not fancy but I do not go out for fancy visual, but I do look for good food and a varied menu selection. Zorba's has it and I have not had a disappointing meal there. Food seems very fresh and is served quickly and looks great on the plate too. I also watch other customers in restaurants, and it is clear that many are regulars and I do not recall anyone seeming to be disappointed with their food or service. I hope current management has success and will be there for me and our comunity long into the future

2  Thank HoopBoy
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Zorba's is by for one of the top three places to eat in Prince Albert. The atmosphere is a bit dated, but the food is very good. Majority of their waitresses are young, and sometimes the service can suffer. Have seen waitresses go behind the till and bend down to text message someone on their cell phone. Due to the waitresses age, they are a bit airheads, and if you need a refill, you better remind them every time you see them or you will not get your refill. Food portions are large for the price! Prices are reasonable! They are accommodating for large groups, families, couples, young and old. They are a great place to go eat, just be prepared for airhead waitresses. Out of my top 3 places to eat in Prince Albert, Zorba's is #2.

1  Thank blueskiesahead
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Yes I have had better. My complaint was too much salt on the chicken skewer. Otherwise, the salad and the french fries were pretty good and the staff were working their butts off to please. Just a good old style coffee shop meal. Not very expensive.

1  Thank 1eyeopen