“Nicely prepared food”

Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Nicely prepared food”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We dropped in here almost by accident. The food was nicely prepared and well presented. Staff were most polite and helpful. You will get a good meal.

“Great food!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food is fresh and delicious, the staff is friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Edmonton, Canada
“Wonderful comfort food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant was a wonderful find, the value was so good, the food very good and all home made, the waitresses were so friendly, we went for both breakfast and dinner.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Best breakfast ever!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a deliscious breakfast at Verobas over the May long weekend in Moose Jaw. You can choose the bread you like and the hash browns were excellent - fried with onions and bits of ham. They split the sausage before cooking so it is done just right! The bacon was crispy and generous portions of ham. The price was very reasonable as we got in there for breakfast special. This place is busy. Had a great meal here and will definately recommend and go back ourselves. Also, service with a smile!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank klinger98
Gatineau, Canada
“Still waiting...”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I was in Moose Jaw for the morning, and I had an hour to wait until I had to go back to work. I decided to grab breakfast quick. That was a mistake to pick Veroba's. I sat for more than an hour until they brought me the wrong order. The place is noisy (which would explain the wait, I guess). I am done reading all the news I could read on my phone, so I decided to write this while I am looking at my breakfast plate, minus the eggs and the toasts. Hopefully, they'll be here soon...

1 Thank Marc B