“ok”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #38 of 111 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Reviewed July 25, 2012

like i said above once you have a sub you have one nothing spectacular about them and they are good for you but still prefer quizzinos yumyum

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I've always been an aficionado of the subway chain despite the knowledge that it is neither of the things it claims: healthy or fresh. However, I still nom'd there whenever I could: lately, though, I have been recieving food that is simply too low quality (I.E, bones in meat & stems in peppers, ect).

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Yes , we get all our subs from subway .. Their produce is usually fresh and the meats are rotated regularly i think.. They have the best subs i think .. usually get the the roast beef or steak subs they rock with some chips and a pop makes for a fairly decent meal..