“This place was average at Best....” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Glasgow
“This place was average at Best....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I came in here on 4-10-14 and ate dinner. The wings had a good flavor but they weren't crispy. I ordered the rotisserie chicken and it said 1.00 more for all white meat. So I asked for all white meat. They brought out chicken breast patty not rotisserie breast. I asked the waitress and she said yeah that was the rotisserie chicken. I got a salad with it and the total cost was almost $34.00 before tip. The server was friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Calgary
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good service, got 11 of us in ok. The pancakes were good, the omlette was a bit sparse I thought, but good. Close to 15 bucks with coffee.

Visited July 2013
Winnipeg
“Satisfying”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

The service was good and the food was served promptly. We left the restaurant feeling like we just eaten a home cooked meal! The pricing was also very appropriate and we liked the fact that breakfast could be ordered all day!

Visited December 2012
“I didn't have to pay extra for the hair!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We journeyed to Moose Jaw to get some R&R at the Spa. We decided to stop at Smitties before heading home. It was an an experience. Much like a prostate exam is an experience. The difference being, the prostate exam is quicker and less painful.

We were promptly seated by our competent server. I ordered the Eggs Benedict and my girlfriend ordered a "Wake Up Your Day" breakfast, which came with a complimentary juice. As ordered, my diet Pepsi arrived as did the complimentary shot glass sized juice. As we waited, we were serenaded by someone a few tables over horking up a lung and swallowing whatever came up with it. With The way this sweet sound reverberated through the restaurant I expected a female Wildebeest in heat to come galloping into the restaurant looking for a rutting partner. You just can't pay for ambience like that.

Our meal arrived in good time. The Wake Up Your Day breakfast looked good. Then the fork pierced the poached egg. The first one was undercooked and the second tasted like fish and wasn't finished. On the bright side, at least the hash browns were under cooked to round out the meal. The ketchup was excellent as they went all out for Heinz.

My Eggs Benedict arrived hot and fresh with an ample amount of "Hollandaise type" sauce. I'm not sure how to describe the colour. If you've ever watched the TV show, Family Guy, you'll understand the explanation. On the show, the characters regularly vomit a brownish sort of liquid. I guess that would be the colour of Bile. Now imagine pouring that over your Benny. It tasted good so I scarfed it down. So far, so good. From there it was off to the hash browns. I got part way through and my girlfriend pointed out a hair in them. Not just any hair. Not a long blonde full bodied split end free hair. Nope, not for this guy. It was short, black and crinkly. NOTHING says mmm, mmm good like a potential pubic hair. If it was pubic, I don't want to know if the carpet matched the curtains or not. That was it. We were out of there. They didn't charge us for the Benny but we won't be going back. Next time it's super sizing it at the drive through.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Raynichea
“Wow, what a breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Excellent English breakfast for $6. Early bird - Bacon, eggs, toast, waffles hash browns all to perfection in a clean neat environment with friendly staff. We had it two consequetive days - excellent!

• Visited July 2012