“Ridiculous”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The quality of the food is SO BAD and the prices are SO HIGH. How does this place even stay in business??

There are newer reviews for Nit's Thai Food

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I was really disappointed with this place. I've been going for a few years and have noticed a considerable decline. It's a shame. My last visit will sadly be my last visit. I asked for spicy and there was no spice at all, no water refills, I had to go back to the kitchen to ask to pay because my bland food was basically dropped off and I was forgotten about. And the whole place has a really bad smell to it. It's too bad. :-(

1  Thank Roadtrips2012
Reviewed October 26, 2013

What an incredible restaurant. The premises are dated but it is clean and has the most incredible food and flavours. #2 the Meing Com was mind-blowing. We had two appetizers plus our main dishes and it was very affordable.
The heat options were explained and the one we ordered was exactly the spiciness we wanted.
Awesome!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went with a group of girlfriends and had a fabulous time at the restaurant. Enjoyed all of our dishes and the service. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have dined at many Tai restaurants and this tops at the very worst. Is there a rating beyond terrible?? From the first greeting by what I assumed was the owner is when I should of turned around and looked for a other place to eat. I have never experienced someone so disappointed with a customers patronage. I ordered a chicken noodle dish, which is what the claim to be Tai, lol. I ordered to go and when I opened the container, it looked like a very fitting slop meal for a farm animal.
I noticed a unprofessional sprinkle of black pepper which they consider to be a Tai spice? Really? Overwhelmingly this dish had no taste, or any type of pride for preparation. I asked for a glass of red wine which was served to me with the servers finger prints at the rim of the glass. I took two bites and quickly disposed of the food. I usually never write reviews on restaurants, but what a waste of money.

Beware