“Very tasty Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Got take-out from this restaurant purely by chance as we happened to see it while driving by. The prices for single dishes were slightly higher than what we're used to (closer to 15-16$ each) but included white rice and were quite good sized portions. The food was absolutely fantastic- we ordered the cashew stirfry with chicken and coconut curry with beef (number 23 and 24). VERY very tasty and flavourful! Definitely would go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nit's Thai Food at 124 Main St N in Moose Jaw has something for everyone. The servers are very knowledgeable and will help you choose dishes and levels of heat to suit the most experienced Thai diner, or the novice. The ingredients are all fresh and the spices are ground and blended on site. Individual dishes are cooked to order - they are fresh and hot. We usually share a variety of dishes, depending on the number in our party. With four people, we always have an appetizer (#2 on the menu is a favourite), a salad (we love #35 with lime & beef), a noodle dish (#14 is the best Pad Thai we've tasted) and a stir fry (#23 with chicken, peppers & fresh basil is fabulous). Of course, there are many more options on the menu - from appetizers to soups, to rice dishes to desserts - order ahead for sticky rice - you'll swoon. The spring roll can be a meal in itself. Warning - you may become addicted!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Located in a converted pizza place in downtown Moose Jaw it's easy to be put off by the dated decor but fear not; the food is fantastic! The menu includes traditional western and Chinese selections but you can get those just about anywhere. Where Nit's really shines is the Thai dishes especially my persoal favourite hoa tot. Go back often and experiment. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank MagnumPEng
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

We had a great meal and would highly recommend this place

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is a restaurant that I would love to recommend as the food was great but the service was not the best. I had a vegeterian Thai stir fry, medium heat and it was just right and quite tasty. The main waitress could be a bit less abrupt however. It seems that on Sundays that they close at six thirty so if you are planning to dine there for supper you need to be in the door before six. Every person who came in the door after six was greeted with the comment that the restaurant closed at six thirty and that they would have to be out the door at six thirty precisely. Needless to say at least a dozen people left while the remainder took takeout. It took twenty minutes to get my meal so I had no intentions of gobbling up my meal thus when I left at twenty to seven there were three other tables still eating and one customer still waiting for his food who came in at 6:25 and had been served by the other waitress who did not subject him to the spiel about having to be done his meal and out the door by half past six. The two groups who opted for take outs were still waiting for their food. I had only ordered water with my meal but refills were a problem for the abrupt waitress as she never came around to see how the meal was or if I needed anything else. Had to flag down the younger more polite server to get more water.
I don't understand that if you are going to close in the middle of the supper hour why bother being open Sunday evening at all. Just close at three when you know that there won't be any people coming in expecting a big meal and all.
As I said I have mixed feelings about this place. Food was good but if another server would have been on hand it would have made for a more pleasant atmosphere.