“Pleasant Dining”

Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed several meals at Harwood's. The food was generally good and the staff were friendly. This restaurant is located in the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa making it a great place to have a quick bite to eat on the way to the spa.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband surprised me with a night to the spa to celebrate my 40th birthday and our wedding anniversary. We decided to eat at Harwood's and weren't disappointed.
Our waitress, Darlene, was most friendly and helped us with wine selections and answered meu questions. We had the Asian appetizer tray and it was really good. I had the seafood crepe type entree and really enjoyed that as well. Dessert was on the house, to celebrate our occasions - thanks so much!
We enjoyed our meal - it took awhile but we weren't in a rush, so no complaints.

We also went to the Sunday brunch the next morning. It was a typical brunch - some good, some bad but reasonably priced and lots of variety. I would recommend.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Service and food indifferent. Overpriced and mediocre. Certainly not a place to impress visitors! Not on my list of places to visit again. The coffee bar up by the swimming pool is not recommended either- WAY too expensive for limp salads, dry sandwiches and lukewarm latte's

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Looking for a light supper after soaking in the spa, we took the elevator down to Harwood's in Temple Garden's Mineral Spa and Resort Hotel. There's a good selection of delicious appetizers - we had the Asian appetizer tray, lobster corn dogs and calamari - in a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. The prices are kind of high, but not really out of line with a hotel/resort lounge. Not sure if I'd go again, given the price. Mind you, if someone else was footing the bill, I sure wouldn't say 'no'.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The service was wonderful, but it's pricey for the quantity of food you get. The eggs benny has a very thin slice of ham and the omelet needs more cheese

2  Thank Brooksey604