“New owners”

Add it.
Al's Pizza & Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Now is the time for you guys to try the so called Big Al's Cafe now in a different ownership, I went there last Thursday day and I already noticed a big difference especially the consistency of the business hours, now they said they will turn it into a Filipino Restaurant which is what we need here in Moose Jaw a taste of different cuisine and their starting to change the menus, I tried their Bicol Express which is on a sizzling plate and it was so good, it has a good flavor on it, AND this is the most important thing the presentation of the food now is awesome not unlike before I was thinking of going back there again and try the other sizzlers, grand opening on Nov 1st.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here as a family on the restaurant side and have met freinds for a meal and drinks on the pub side. the food is consistent fantastic on either side, They have a wide selection beers as well. The only complaint would be the odd ever changing hours of opperation. It might not look like much from the outside and is in an industrial area but don't judge a book by its cover its a awesome little place.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Have tried this place a few times about a year ago i was eating a hamburger and there
was a hair in the middle almost got sick . Staff didn't seem concerned and paid full price.

So i stopped going there tried again thinking give them a shot. I have had breakfast there
the skillet dry and greasy hash browns like they where sitting in a bowl for awhile. so stopped
going for breakfast.

Was close to there yesterday with friend went in for lunch. I ordered there hamburger that was
on special for the day . I picked up my burger to eat had a bit then looked and there is a long dark hair on my plate not again . The sever stated that she would get me another and she did i found the hamburger dry and no flavor. Sever stated that they cook them ahead of time . Again paid full price . I and my friend will not be eating here again . I think they really have to look into having there staff wear hairnets in the kitchen.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

food was awful, they need to hire cooks that actually know how to cook steak as well as everything else we ordered

Reviewed October 30, 2012

In Al's parking lot, you'll know where you are and what year it is. In the restaurant, you'll be mindful of the beautiful new renovations. But you might be confused when the server seats you and completely disoriented by the time the food arrives because Al's is like stepping back in time. The service is the old fashioned kind - hospitality, remembering, genuine care, thoughtful humor and dedication to the art of serving. The food is also the old fashioned kind, especially breakfast. Eggs are eggs, right? Nope. Al's breakfast is second to none.