“Food was ok but great service and very clean”
Review of Deja Vu Cafe

Deja Vu Cafe
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

When we pulled up to the restaurant we were a little thrown off and thought it might be a dive, we walked in and were pleasantly surprised. A nice place, good atmosphere, great service, we ordered the chicken strip meal which was enough for two, a little on the expensive side if your eating alone, got the pontine with it, the chicken I found on the rubbery side and was very chewy, I passed these onto my partner who is not as picky and continued to enjoy my poutine. As far as the sauces go there was quite the selection almost too many to choose from. You get to pick three we only liked one out of the three, as far as going back we will, but might reconsider menu choices. The service was great and they were very friendly.

1  Thank Roomsgonewrong

Reviewed May 28, 2014

deja vu has the best chicken wings i've ever tasted. I will live in Regina and will drive to Moose Jaw just for the wings and milk shakes. Featured on where to Eat in Canada you must stop here if your driving the # 1 highway and passing Moose Jaw. You won't be disappointed if you love everything chicken. A new item to the menu deep fried pickle chips... can't decide between them and the deep fried pickle when i go. Hard to sway me away from my German chocolate coconut milkshake as well.. But with over 75 different flavours of wings and any combination of milkshake you can imagine, how can you go wrong. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

1  Thank Robyn6462
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I really don't have much to say about this place except the foods, service and selection are fantastic. The selection of wing sauces are awesome and the value for money couldn't be much better. I will defiantly come back!

1  Thank Brandon B
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I came to eat at this restaurant as our younger son spoke highly of the food.
So we thought we would try it, and our son was right it was good food and lots of it, we were full!
We had an order of the breaded pickles, wings, fries and the chicken fingers. I wanted to try one of the desserts but I was so full. I will have to come back and try the dessert another time we come to Moose Jaw.

1  Thank blueeyes2008
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I took my impressions and added those of my daughters which brought this rating up to 4 whereas I would have most likely made it a 3.
The restaurant was far to warm, especially considering it was also warm outside. This made my time there uncomfortable. This place is so busy that severs are either take your order when they are at your table or disappear for another 10 minutes of so. At least we had water.
We all had coleslaw, the vegetables were just the right amount of crispness and slightly chilled. Not the usual overbearing dressing or sogginess.
My wings were hot but my choice of sauce, raspberry, not such a winner. My strips with Greek dry rub were for the gods - delicious.
My daughters had strips with Vampire dry rub - "nice bite - only type of vampire you would want" according to one. They enjoyed their Cody Beach wings and Electric Honey wings. (there is a website - all the choices are listed. Far too many in my opinion)
Far too fast paced to really just enjoy a meal - perhaps better if with a group.

2  Thank sigehaizi