I was super excited to try this place cuz it was on the food network. Not surprisingly, there was a small wait to get a table, which is fine. The food portions were Huge, to the point of having leftovers. The food tasted good, it was a bit expensive for chicken wings but whatever. The nasty surprise happened moments after leaving the restaurant. My husband and I BOTH got food poisoning! :( Needless to say, we threw out our leftover doggy bag. We will NOT be going back to that place again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.