“Happy Anniversary”

Ranked #14 of 109 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I travelled to Moose Jaw for a couple of days and stopped at the RC after checking
out the tourist center.
Restaurant was busy and when we asked to move to a sunny table they accommodated us. Hostess and waitress very hospitable.
Ordered vegetarian linguine and ribs and chicken. Arrived to our table in record time so quickly that we commented "hope it wasn't just microwaved. Lots of food on plates.
Ribs and chicken were good.
Linguine was as described, with asparagus, mushrooms, cheese sauce and OLIVE OIL. lots and lots of olive oil. Too much. A lot of the flavour stayed in the olive oil and not on the pasta. I would not recommend this dish. Garlic toast was a thin slice of a French baguette and it landed in the olive oil at the bottom of my plate.

1  Thank Debbie J
There are newer reviews for Rock Creek Tap and Grill

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hot waitresses, awesome service, Great food ! I eat there regularly for the great service and awesome atmosphere.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

thought we'd try something different as it is fairly new to city, Well nice looking, but extremely noisy in even the restaurant. Prices were quite high for what you got, and very small menu. Service good, food OK, but not anywhere to socialize with friends unless you scream above all the other noise!! We all were not impressed, overpriced as I said and poor place to visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I saw online that they had a catfish special, when I showed up - I asked to sit on the patio which was very cramped. I had a drunk older guy start up a loud phone convo on one side of me and i have a table of farmers on the other side downing pints and spiced rum on the rocks. The older man was downing glasses of wine and then started smoking! When i asked for the catfish special, she said there was no special, just whats on the menu. so i ordered the catfish plate. The batter was so thick and flavorless - tasted more like a bland doughnut and when i peeled it back, the inside of the dough was saturated with oil and their was no seasoning at all. I was really not pleased, no reason to sit and relax since the ambiance sucked.
I will never suggest this place.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I ate in the bar area @ Rock Creek Tap and Grill
The decor and vibe is good. Many large flat screens showing crystal clear sports events.
Even though the bar area was only 1/3 full, the noise level (from music) is quite elevated.

I had a club sandwich and a 9oz glass of red house wine.

The club had fresh grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, lettuce, on a ciabata bun.
It came with a side salad (or other side of your choice)
The sandwich was very tasty.
The side salad was good, however the house dressing consistency was a bit blob like for my liking.
The house wine was very good.

Overall a nice bar meal, however my issue is with the value for $
Meal was $14, but one glass of wine was something like $13
The final price with tax and tip was $36
And this was for one of the lower priced light options with a single glass of house wine.