“OK but not great”

Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a brand new place, so it is clean modern but not upscale. As there are more burgers (5) than steaks (3), we'll call it a(nother) burger joint. We were greeted and seated for lunch immediately upon arrival. Our server was very attentive and provided exactly what we wanted. The time between when we ordered and when we finally got our food was longer than would be expected, but the food was served almost hot enough. I had the black and blue burger with seafood chowder, and the chowder was good. The burger was a fail; if that is what a pretzel bun is supposed to taste like, why would anyone put a burger between one? The burger itself was overcooked, and not as big as you would get at Joe's. The BBQ sauce was good, but it clashed with the blue cheese. They might want to rethink that. My wife had the LS Albuquerque chicken and seafood combo. I had a couple of tastes, and wished that I had ordered the same. It was very good! We will likely return, but maybe will wait a while 'till they get the pace thing down a bit better.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

found the food very good, just very small portions compared to other Bar and grills, charging the same price. So for me it wasn't good value. Very nice restaurant. Will probably try it one more time, ordering a different item.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few times since they have opened. I have tried a few different things, the blackened chicken tacos are my favorite as well as the banana burrito dessert!!! My husband and I have had different servers and sat in different parts of the place. There hasn't been a bad time. It's so nice to feel Moose Jaw finally is getting nice places for a date night! I will go back again and again!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went here last weekend for lunch with four adults and a five year old. Our server was excellent. I had a half order of their Penne Lane pasta and it was very tasty. In all we had two appetizers, two beers and one desert with the bill coming in at $120 which might be a bit pricy for a lunch in Moose Jaw but everyone enjoyed the meal so maybe not. I guess what I am saying is it's good but not cheap. I am sure we will be back many times as there are maybe a dozen decent places to eat in our little town and it is great to see some new ones come in.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to this restaurant not long after it opened the service was great and the food was exactly as ordered
It was very noisy and the choice of music wasn't my cup of tea