Best Western Plus Moose Jaw
getaroom.com
$71
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hoteltim hortonshot breakfast in the morningrock creekvery clean hotelhot tubhotel breakfastfree breakfastcomfortable bedslots of parkingthe trans canada highwayhot itemswould stay here againfront desk staffpool and water slideexcellent breakfaststayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed here previously, Mar. 12/2013, and was disappointedy to find out the hotel was brand new. The room was usual BW, spotlessly clean, great bed. Front desk staff were great. I did not partake in the breakfast.

The second time around, May 20/2013, I was very disappointed. The room was far from BW quality. The carpet was dirty in places, it appeared to have not been vacuumed thoroughly. The desk and chair had some sort of oily or greasy residue all over them and the bathroom towels were damp/wet.

I wondered if my experience was unique but after reading other similar reviews about this hotel I decided to share mine.

I am normally a big fan of BW and don't mind paying more for the quality they usually deliver but my next stay in Moose Jaw may be somewhere else. I am usually traveling through there every 30 days.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank roadseller
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel is brand new and lovely. The hotel staff is so friendly and helpful. Even though the pool was under maintenance, the staff reimbursed us for our entrance to the mineral spa. We enjoyed our stay so much. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a get-a-way to the interesting and enjoyable town of Moose Jaw.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doug L
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This newer hotel had spotlessly clean large size rooms. The layout of the room and amenities within it were great. Slept very comfortably. The breakfast was good.

Was very disappointed that the pool and hot tub weren't working while I was there and were under renovations for some time. I booked this hotel the day before I stayed there and it would have been nice if that was mentioned. I would have chosen another hotel if I knew that ahead of time. Also the plumbing was sluggish in the bathroom, that can always be a bit scary.

The hotel is a great choice in Moose Jaw if they can get some of the problems fixed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank travellerjoe74
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staff very friendly and accommodating . Continental breakfast good . I was impressed with the hot items served for the free breast fast. Coffee always available . Prices for pop and water at front was good prices. Too bad pool was not opened but handled very well to satisfy customer. Front desk (Desmond was very east to deal with and good at his job)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Colleen N
Front Desk M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your great review.

We very much appreciate and value your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sean Baek

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My sister and I met in Moose Jaw to visit the hot springs. I insisted we stay at the Best Western because that company's beds are always good. This time was no different. In fact, my sister, who has been complaining about a bad back for a year, said her back felt better the next morning. We were both disappointed that the hotel pool and hot tub were closed for maintenance but I was offered a discount on the room because of it. The desk staff were very kind and helpful. The hotel has a very nice breakfast room for the continental breakfast. If I'm ever in Moose Jaw again, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jana J

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your great review.

Sean Baek