“Food and service was great - however very pricy.”

Original Joe's Moose Jaw
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Met up with some friends here while driving through Moose Jaw, had the Rocket Salad which was delicious. All the other menu items looked delicious but I couldn't afford it due to our tight budget road trip. The atmosphere was nice and the server was friendly. I would come here again as a treat.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The first time I went to Original Joes, they had the most delicious mango pasta salad, that just complimented the food. I really enjoy the grilled chicken burger and it was great the last time I went, but the portions were a lot smaller? Also, I was not a fan of the potato salad, it had a weird taste.

My friend got the pizza as well and it was really small! It was more like a 6" compared to the original portion.

All in all the food was good, was just disappointed with the changes.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Big plate of nachos, lots to eat and the other menu items looked decent. Enjoyed the meal, will definitely go back again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went for lunch with my friend and I had the fish tacos again and they were once again amazing!! I ordered the appetizer size but they made a mistake and gave me the full order. The manager came over and said I was welcome to keep it and would only be charged the appetizer size which was great customer service!! My friend had the asian chicken lettuce wraps and she said they were amazing! I had a taste of hers and will be orderingt those the next time. I also had the creme brulee and it was delicious!! I love Joe's!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice to experience good service and a friendly server. My first visit to an Original Joe's, good menu selection and freshly prepared foods that are simply presented.