“Food was Good Service was EXCELLENT”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #13 of 106 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Evergreen, Colorado
“Food was Good Service was EXCELLENT”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our food was good, the beer okay yet our sever was excellent. We had not eaten at this chain before so we did not know what to expect. There are a lot of choices for food and drinks, something for everyone.

Visited March 2013

“Staff was terrible.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went here on a thursday night around 8pm. The restaurant had maybe four tables of guests. The hostess seated us, we then waited about 15 minutes for our server to arrive. She finally showed up took our drink order and left. We then continued to wait another 15 minutes no sign of our waitress or drinks we left. As far as I could tell the staff was gone from the restaurantand the one time she did come to the table she was absolutly out of it. Not impressed take my advice go elsewhere your not going at peak times.

“Best Hamburger ever”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went with friends for lunch and ordered their hamburger. Enjoyed it so much I can't wait to go back. It was too big so got a doggie bag and took half of it and my fries home for supper. Although I found it quite costly, $16 plus tip, it was well worth it, and fed me twice. The service was excellent. My friends ordered different meals and were all satisfied with what they received.

• Visited February 2013
“Awesome food.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Never had a bad meal. A bit pricey but where isn't in Moose Jaw? Service is also great. Great addition to Moose Jaw

• Visited December 2012
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I ahve been here several times and I am NEVER dissapointed. The service and staff are incredible and the food is even better. The attmosphere is warm and welcoming and the surroundings are great. The only problem I feel is a draw back is the lack of parking. The parking they do have is very tight spaces. The location is good just the parking is a bit bad...other than this the experience is worth it!!!

Visited January 2013