“Wore flip flops the entire time”

Days Inn - Moose Jaw
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Moose Jaw
Reviewed September 30, 2011

The carpet was old and stained. I wore my flip flops when walking in my room. Staff was helpful which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Derek U

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I stayed at Days Inn in Moose Jaw Sept 9,10,11, 2011 The front desk staff were great. The hotel was clean and in good condition. The breakfast could use some sprucing up. But it was enough to get you on the go. While I was there I went to the mineral spa for the afternoon. (temple gardens) The cost was $8.00 to use the pool, on a sunday and if you are over 60 years. It was an very good time..

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second or higher floor in any hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann Harding
Reviewed September 16, 2011

For the price it seems a bit expensive compared to other hotels.
Tv still a older tube tv most places are LCD
The alarm clock doesn't have a iPod/phone station.
The decor looks a bit older.
If you're tall forget the jacuzzi tub. If 2 people good luck.
But hey could be just this room that is outdated for $180

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Kissthetoad
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Took a shower got out realized there were dead bugs all over. Kids were scared. So I asked for different room . None available. Asked to leave since we only been ther 20 min. Sure but would b charged 50 for using shower. Asked if room could b vacumned . Sure when housekeeping arrives.. ask if I can vacumn ..She says no wait for housekeeping.. Go back to room kids are creeped out by bugs so we paid the 50 dollars and left.Manager was rude and figured we should just accept there water beetle problem. Will never go back. If she would have just let us leave since we were there a whole twenty minutes I wouldn't bother writing this or telling everyone I know what poor management and cleanliness was at Days inn in Moosejaw.

• Stayed: July 2011
5  Thank Saskatchewan2011
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Much better stay this second time around. Room was quieter (and still on main floor), staff friendlier, room cleaner. Breakfast was still great. Only gripe was lack of parking, and still not a fan of the pillows, so brought our own this time!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dreamingofgreece
DInnMJManager, General Manager at Days Inn - Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for posting this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 306-691-5777.

Tammy Drake
Days Inn Moose Jaw

Reviewed June 1, 2011

I was really impressed with what we received. For what we paid for $155 for on room for a family of 5, it saved us a lot of money. Other hotels would want us to get two rooms. But the room we got was big, came with two queen beds a sofabed, a fridge, microwave, coffee maker. The tv gave us problems, even though the weekend front desk guy tried to help us,he was very friendly too. The pool was clean and my kids had lots of fun! The hot tub was very relaxing, I appreciated that you also laundry facilities there as well. The breakfast was amazing, I really had a wonderful breakfast to start off my day. The only complain was the tv, it had some kind of lock on it and my son couldn't play his x-box on it. We are definitely coming back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Naturegirl2011
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Stayed here for 4 nights while on a family trip to Moose Jaw. The hotel was adequate for what we expected. The staff were friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was good and plentiful. My only concern was I booked a queen suite and paid for a queen suite on line. When I questioned the front desk I was told that I had a suite. A suite to me should match the pictures of a suite as posted on their website and it doesn't. The front desk offered to move us to a 2 room suite for the upcharge of $8 per day. We discussed with the family and declined the offer as my kids didn't want to pack up all their stuff and move. The pool and hot tub was nice for the kids too. Wireless was available and we used it a lot with no failures.

• Stayed: November 2010