“excellent store!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent store!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The staff is very knowledgeable and pleasant. They are excellent at pairing the olive oil/balsamic combinations and after the taste tour it's almost a guarantee that it will be a staple in your pantry! I can't wait for the new cookbook coming in July/14

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bandit53

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

visited last July (2013) and was very pleased. Even more excited that it opened right beside my hair salon in Winnipeg. Just got back from Montreal and noticed a store there. Good for them. Great store.

Visited July 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“The best specialty store that we have visited...”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Of the things that we enjoy in life is expanding our palate. We have used Extra Virgin Olive Oils to make our own vinaigrettes for years. However, until Oliv opened we hadn’t truly enjoyed the diversity as it relates to vinaigrettes and other condiment creations using the balsamics and oils produced and sold through the chain of Oliv locations.

Your staff selection has been top shelf at your Moose Jaw store. We have made several stops and have never been disappointed. Luckily we learnt the Oliv story in your flagship store, otherwise we may not have become such big fans. We have visited Calgary and Saskatoon locations, and while the product is perfectly consistent, the same can’t be said for the quality of staff in these other locations.

It is difficult to say that we have a favourite flavour, as we enjoy most of the variety that you have to offer. Your website provides a wealth of information and I think that is one thing you could have your staff promote more. In addition to your Moose Jaw staff... Your website has been a great source of inspiration in our kitchen.

If you are traveling to Moose Jaw be sure to visit the Oliv store, it’s a must see.

Visited May 2014
Ohio
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Ordering Experience was WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I did not actually go to the store, but I ordered over the phone. Marnie was absolutely wonderful. She and I e-mailed and I spoke to her on the phone. I placed my order and actually got a freebie for ordering over the phone with her. My shipment was processed and received within a weeks time. If you have been to any of the stores and need to place an order - DO NOT HESITATE to do so. International shipping with them is a breeze!

Visited April 2014
Regina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I spent an hour enjoying the flavours at Oliv. The tasting tour was great and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. We came home with a tasty selection of balsamic vinegars and olive oils.

Visited November 2013