“wonderful spot”

Add it.
Oliv
Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Moose Jaw
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went to Oliv on a girls trip this past weekend and it was wonderful! The staff were enthusiastic and more than happy to show us around and do a tasting for us. They gave us information about the products, how they were made, and mixed up popular pairings, allowing us to taste whichever flavors we wanted. It was such a great little diversion for our afternoon! we thoroughly enjoyed this spot. Don't visit Moose Jaw without stopping here!

1  Thank carebear3589

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I are foodies and we both thought that Oliv was a fun and unique shop to visit. The tasting tour was very well done. The products are a little on the expensive side but definitely top shelf quality. I've never seen balsamic vinegar like this before! It was a very cool way to spend 45 mins and leave with some new stuff to cook with.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

From a very large selections of Balsamic vinegars and Olive oils, to a lovely little discussion of the origins of each, Oliv is a must see in MooseJaw. The people are friendly and knowledgeable about their product. Quite a lot of fun for a guy who doesn't usually like shopping!

4  Thank ACoup
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A friend of mine told me about this new store that opened, so while on a girls' weekend, we checked it out.
We got there about half an hour before closing which is technically too late for a tasting tour, but the staff was very accommodating. They stayed late and let us taste as much as we liked. They were very knowledgeable about what to pair the different oils and vinegars with, and how to use them in different foods.
I highly recommend stopping in, and don't be afraid to mix and match some of the oils and vinegars together. I paired some that sounded crazy together, but tasted GREAT!

1  Thank ccp1106
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had heard there was a olive oil and balsamic vinegar store in Moose Jaw. We had a little trouble finding it but when we did it was worth as visit. If you are looking for traditional oils and tasting you are not going to get it here. But if you open your mind and taste buds to new flavours there are some interesting products. I like the peppiness of the staff who provide the tastings, however the mix the oil and vinegars for you to taste. I would like to taste the oil and vinegar separately so I can taste the flavours in each. I found I was letting them separate so I could taste them. The product is quite expensive for a manufactured product rather than one made in the traditional ways.

1  Thank boone52