I was shocked at how low class this place turned out to be I had to carry my own luggage to my room to start with and when we got in we were told that our treatment time had been moved so we had all of 15 minutes to throw our luggage in and get moving nice way to start relaxing...
I decided to have a beer up stairs so I was not impressed when I was done and had to go stand in line for a refill it reminded me of being a Tim Horton’s.
When I have stayed at Fairmont hotels across the country I have seen about two staff members for every guest and really at $130.00 a night that is what I expect.
The staff was good for all the multi jobs they had to do and were always very apologetic for the miss managed situations that arose.
Finally I wished someone would have told me that they do not have a real chef at the restaurant as I have had better meals at Arbys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan